Distance from Brimley, MI to Aldrich, MN

Distance

664 mi

Time

11 hours 52 mins

Gas Cost

$52 - $101

Loading Brimley - Aldrich Route Map

Route map between Brimley and Aldrich Show Map

Report an error

There are 488.02 miles from Brimley to Aldrich in west direction and 664 miles (1,068.60 kilometers) by car, following the US-2 route.

Brimley and Aldrich are 11 hours 52 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Brimley, MI to Aldrich, MN. The halfway point is Wausau, WI.

Please note the time difference between Brimley, MI and Aldrich, MN is 1 hour. The current time in Brimley is 10:22 pm and the current time in Aldrich is 9:22 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Brimley, MI to Aldrich, MN:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 30.72 gallons of gas to cover the route between Brimley, MI and Aldrich, MN.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Brimley to Aldrich is $84.19.

During the route, an average car will release 601.96 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Aldrich, MN

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Aldrich, MN? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Brimley, MI and Aldrich, MN

If you want to meet halfway between Brimley, MI and Aldrich, MN or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.952370 and -89.722206, or 44º 57' 8.532" N, 89º 43' 19.9416" W. This location is 331.83 miles away from Brimley, MI and Aldrich, MN and it would take approximately 5 hours 56 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Wausau, WI, situated 337.65 miles from Brimley, MI and 330.44 miles from Aldrich, MN. It would take 6 hours 34 mins to go from Brimley to Wausau and 5 hours 26 mins to go from Aldrich to Wausau.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Brimley, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Brimley, MI to Aldrich, MN? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Brimley, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Brimley »

Weather in Brimley and Aldrich

Brimley

Rain today through Monday, with high temperatures peaking at 77°F on Friday.

Tue
Jul 16
Wed
Jul 17
Thu
Jul 18
Fri
Jul 19
Sat
Jul 20
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
72° 61° 75° 56° 76° 63° 77° 67° 76° 65°
74% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 57% Rain probability
8 246 degrees 5 42 degrees 10 168 degrees 5 198 degrees 6 335 degrees

Aldrich

Rain tomorrow through Sunday, with high temperatures peaking at 83°F on Thursday.

Tue
Jul 16
Wed
Jul 17
Thu
Jul 18
Fri
Jul 19
Sat
Jul 20
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
82° 64° 75° 63° 83° 64° 76° 68° 72° 62°
24% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 83% Rain probability
5 343 degrees 9 125 degrees 7 231 degrees 7 2 degrees 12 32 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Brimley, MI and Aldrich, MN in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 488.02 mi 785.39 km 424.08 nautical mi
Driving distance 664 mi 1,068.05 km 576.70 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips