Distance from Brimley, MI to Attica, MI

Distance

316 mi

Time

5 hours 3 mins

Gas Cost

$26 - $50

Loading Brimley - Attica Route Map

Route map between Brimley and Attica Show Map

Report an error

There are 243.39 miles from Brimley to Attica in southeast direction and 316 miles (508.55 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Brimley and Attica are 5 hours 3 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Brimley, MI to Attica, MI. The halfway point is Roscommon, MI.

Brimley, MI and Attica, MI are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 5:25 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Brimley, MI to Attica, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 14.65 gallons of gas to cover the route between Brimley, MI and Attica, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Brimley to Attica is $41.45.

During the route, an average car will release 286.98 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Brimley, MI and Attica, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Brimley, MI and Attica, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.446557 and -84.597648, or 44º 26' 47.6052" N, 84º 35' 51.5328" W. This location is 158.20 miles away from Brimley, MI and Attica, MI and it would take approximately 2 hours 31 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Roscommon, MI, situated 159.71 miles from Brimley, MI and 159 miles from Attica, MI. It would take 2 hours 35 mins to go from Brimley to Roscommon and 2 hours 34 mins to go from Attica to Roscommon.


Best Hotels In or Near Attica, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Attica, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Brimley, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Brimley, MI to Attica, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Brimley, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Brimley »

Weather in Brimley and Attica

Brimley

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures peaking at 78°F on Thursday.

Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Thu
Aug 23
Fri
Aug 24
Cloudy Wind Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
76° 64° 72° 60° 72° 55° 78° 57° 76° 61°
34% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
6 123 degrees 6 352 degrees 9 324 degrees 6 232 degrees 9 204 degrees

Attica

Rain tomorrow, with high temperatures bottoming out at 71°F on Wednesday.

Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Thu
Aug 23
Fri
Aug 24
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
79° 60° 75° 65° 71° 59° 77° 51° 76° 56°
9% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
6 118 degrees 2 236 degrees 10 326 degrees 6 260 degrees 7 193 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Brimley, MI and Attica, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 243.39 mi 391.70 km 211.50 nautical mi
Driving distance 316 mi 509.18 km 274.94 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and