Distance from Brimley, MI to Au Sable Forks, NY

Distance

719 mi

Time

13 hours 8 mins

Gas Cost

$56 - $109

Loading Brimley - Au Sable Forks Route Map

Route map between Brimley and Au Sable Forks Show Map

Report an error

There are 550.34 miles from Brimley to Au Sable Forks in southeast direction and 719 miles (1,157.12 kilometers) by car, following the 17 route.

Brimley and Au Sable Forks are 13 hours 8 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Brimley, MI to Au Sable Forks, NY.

Brimley, MI and Au Sable Forks, NY are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 2:40 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Brimley, MI to Au Sable Forks, NY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 33.27 gallons of gas to cover the route between Brimley, MI and Au Sable Forks, NY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Brimley to Au Sable Forks is $91.17.

During the route, an average car will release 651.89 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Au Sable Forks, NY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Au Sable Forks, NY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Brimley, MI and Au Sable Forks, NY

If you want to meet halfway between Brimley, MI and Au Sable Forks, NY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.294407 and -78.528893, or 46º 17' 39.8652" N, 78º 31' 44.0148" W. This location is 359.35 miles away from Brimley, MI and Au Sable Forks, NY and it would take approximately 6 hours 34 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Brimley, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Brimley, MI to Au Sable Forks, NY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Brimley, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Brimley »

Weather in Brimley and Au Sable Forks

Brimley

Rain tomorrow through Monday, with high temperatures peaking at 78°F on Friday.

Wed
Jul 17
Thu
Jul 18
Fri
Jul 19
Sat
Jul 20
Sun
Jul 21
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
76° 57° 75° 64° 78° 65° 73° 60° 73° 57°
8% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
4 15 degrees 10 174 degrees 7 195 degrees 8 322 degrees 6 347 degrees

Au Sable Forks

Rain today and Monday, with high temperatures peaking at 92°F on Friday.

Wed
Jul 17
Thu
Jul 18
Fri
Jul 19
Sat
Jul 20
Sun
Jul 21
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
85° 68° 84° 59° 92° 66° 91° 74° 88° 69°
81% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 14% Rain probability
4 271 degrees 5 98 degrees 6 222 degrees 7 255 degrees 4 285 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Brimley, MI and Au Sable Forks, NY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 550.34 mi 885.69 km 478.24 nautical mi
Driving distance 719 mi 1,156.63 km 624.53 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips