Distance from Brimley, MI to BOS Airport

Distance

1,012 mi

Time

16 hours 15 mins

Gas Cost

$79 - $153

Loading Brimley - BOS Airport Route Map

Route map between Brimley and BOS Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 729.11 miles from Brimley to Logan International Airport (BOS) in southeast direction and 1,012 miles (1,628.66 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 E route.

Brimley and BOS Airport are 16 hours 15 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Brimley, MI to BOS Airport. The halfway point is Stella Niagara, NY.

Brimley, MI and BOS Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 8:22 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Brimley, MI to BOS Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 46.85 gallons of gas to cover the route between Brimley, MI and BOS Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Brimley to BOS Airport is $127.91.

During the route, an average car will release 917.93 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Brimley, MI and BOS Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Brimley, MI and BOS Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.188789 and -79.315300, or 43º 11' 19.6404" N, 79º 18' 55.08" W. This location is 506 miles away from Brimley, MI and BOS Airport and it would take approximately 8 hours 7 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Stella Niagara, NY, situated 544.54 miles from Brimley, MI and 477.57 miles from BOS Airport. It would take 8 hours 57 mins to go from Brimley to Stella Niagara and 7 hours 38 mins to go from BOS to Stella Niagara.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Brimley, MI and BOS Airport is Buffalo, NY, situated 558.42 miles from Brimley, MI and 457.76 miles from BOS Airport. It would take 9 hours 9 mins to go from Brimley to and 7 hours 16 mins to go from BOS to Buffalo.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Syracuse, NY, and Amherst, NY.

Best Hotels In or Near BOS Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to BOS Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Brimley, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Brimley, MI to BOS Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Brimley, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Brimley »

Weather in Brimley and BOS

Brimley

Snow (3–6 in.) today through Wednesday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 25°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Nov 17
Sun
Nov 18
Mon
Nov 19
Tue
Nov 20
Wed
Nov 21
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Snow Partly cloudy day
30° 22° 26° 18° 26° 20° 25° 13° 29° 17°
36% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 38% Rain probability
8 321 degrees 11 250 degrees 5 57 degrees 2 349 degrees 4 337 degrees

BOS

Light rain on Monday and Tuesday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 35°F on Friday.

Sat
Nov 17
Sun
Nov 18
Mon
Nov 19
Tue
Nov 20
Wed
Nov 21
Clear day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain Clear day
46° 36° 40° 32° 44° 40° 44° 39° 39° 30°
8% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
9 262 degrees 5 286 degrees 1 331 degrees 4 319 degrees 7 274 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Brimley, MI and BOS Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 729.11 mi 1,173.39 km 633.58 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,012 mi 1,628.66 km 879.41 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and