Distance from Brimley, MI to Elberta, MI

Distance

220 mi

Time

4 hours 26 mins

Gas Cost

$16 - $31

Report an error

There are 142.20 miles from Brimley to Elberta in southwest direction and 220 miles (354.06 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Brimley and Elberta are 4 hours 26 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Brimley, MI to Elberta, MI. The halfway point is Gaylord, MI.

Brimley, MI and Elberta, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 7:18 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Brimley, MI to Elberta, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 10.19 gallons of gas to cover the route between Brimley, MI and Elberta, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Brimley to Elberta is $25.97.

During the route, an average car will release 199.56 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Elberta, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Elberta, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Brimley, MI and Elberta, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Brimley, MI and Elberta, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.04946 and -84.687209, or 45º 2' 58.056" N, 84º 41' 13.9524" W. This location is 110 miles away from Brimley, MI and Elberta, MI and it would take approximately 2 hours 13 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Gaylord, MI, situated 118.87 miles from Brimley, MI and 102.72 miles from Elberta, MI. It would take 2 hours 2 mins to go from Brimley to Gaylord and 2 hours 27 mins to go from Elberta to Gaylord.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Brimley, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Brimley, MI to Elberta, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Brimley, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Brimley »

Weather in Brimley and Elberta

Brimley

Light rain tomorrow through next Wednesday, with high temperatures peaking at 77°F on Saturday.

Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
74° 58° 72° 60° 74° 60° 77° 61° 72° 59°
12% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 68% Rain probability 91% Rain probability
9 159 degrees 9 193 degrees 5 149 degrees 10 184 degrees 10 239 degrees

Elberta

Rain on Friday through next Wednesday, with high temperatures peaking at 76°F on Saturday.

Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
74° 61° 75° 63° 72° 63° 76° 64° 70° 62°
18% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 61% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 93% Rain probability
11 181 degrees 14 190 degrees 6 184 degrees 17 190 degrees 16 221 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Brimley, MI and Elberta, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 142.20 mi 228.84 km 123.57 nautical mi
Driving distance 220 mi 354.07 km 191.18 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips