Distance from Brimley, MI to Hammondsport, NY

Distance

671 mi

Time

11 hours 9 mins

Gas Cost

$50 - $97

Report an error

There are 459.09 miles from Brimley to Hammondsport in southeast direction and 671 miles (1,079.87 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Brimley and Hammondsport are 11 hours 9 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Brimley, MI to Hammondsport, NY. The halfway point is Port Huron, MI.

Brimley, MI and Hammondsport, NY are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 10:45 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Brimley, MI to Hammondsport, NY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 31.06 gallons of gas to cover the route between Brimley, MI and Hammondsport, NY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Brimley to Hammondsport is $80.75.

During the route, an average car will release 608.49 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Hammondsport, NY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Hammondsport, NY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Brimley, MI and Hammondsport, NY

If you want to meet halfway between Brimley, MI and Hammondsport, NY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.999205 and -82.414256, or 42º 59' 57.138" N, 82º 24' 51.3216" W. This location is 335.43 miles away from Brimley, MI and Hammondsport, NY and it would take approximately 5 hours 34 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Port Huron, MI, situated 352.76 miles from Brimley, MI and 320.82 miles from Hammondsport, NY. It would take 5 hours 37 mins to go from Brimley to Port Huron and 5 hours 37 mins to go from Hammondsport to Port Huron.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Brimley, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Brimley, MI to Hammondsport, NY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Brimley, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Brimley »

Weather in Brimley and Hammondsport

Brimley

Mixed precipitation on Tuesday and Thursday.

Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Cloudy Fog Snow Cloudy Rain
35° 26° 38° 32° 38° 32° 42° 32° 39° 28°
28% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
11 161 degrees 6 154 degrees 5 175 degrees 5 237 degrees 12 343 degrees

Hammondsport

Drizzle on Thursday and Friday.

Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Clear day Cloudy Cloudy Cloudy Rain
39° 17° 39° 26° 44° 32° 43° 34° 49° 30°
8% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 74% Rain probability
6 153 degrees 3 52 degrees 4 265 degrees 6 287 degrees 7 201 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Brimley, MI and Hammondsport, NY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 459.09 mi 738.83 km 398.94 nautical mi
Driving distance 671 mi 1,079.63 km 582.96 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips