Distance from Brimley, MI to Interlaken, NY

Distance

690 mi

Time

11 hours 17 mins

Gas Cost

$50 - $98

Report an error

There are 470.34 miles from Brimley to Interlaken in southeast direction and 690 miles (1,110.45 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Brimley and Interlaken are 11 hours 17 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Brimley, MI to Interlaken, NY. The halfway point is Port Huron, MI.

Brimley, MI and Interlaken, NY are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 10:05 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Brimley, MI to Interlaken, NY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 31.92 gallons of gas to cover the route between Brimley, MI and Interlaken, NY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Brimley to Interlaken is $81.41.

During the route, an average car will release 625.45 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Interlaken, NY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Interlaken, NY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Brimley, MI and Interlaken, NY

If you want to meet halfway between Brimley, MI and Interlaken, NY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.997127 and -82.168952, or 42º 59' 49.6572" N, 82º 10' 8.2272" W. This location is 344.78 miles away from Brimley, MI and Interlaken, NY and it would take approximately 5 hours 38 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Port Huron, MI, situated 352.76 miles from Brimley, MI and 339.52 miles from Interlaken, NY. It would take 5 hours 37 mins to go from Brimley to Port Huron and 5 hours 45 mins to go from Interlaken to Port Huron.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Amherst, NY.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Brimley, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Brimley, MI to Interlaken, NY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Brimley, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Brimley »

Weather in Brimley and Interlaken

Brimley

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 61°F on Thursday.

Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Mon
Sep 23
Tue
Sep 24
Wed
Sep 25
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
76° 57° 68° 58° 61° 53° 68° 50° 69° 56°
75% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 81% Rain probability
8 165 degrees 11 234 degrees 10 309 degrees 7 231 degrees 12 218 degrees

Interlaken

Light rain on Monday through next Saturday, with high temperatures falling to 66°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Mon
Sep 23
Tue
Sep 24
Wed
Sep 25
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
80° 53° 84° 62° 78° 59° 66° 53° 72° 53°
4% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 75% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
4 171 degrees 8 202 degrees 10 224 degrees 8 282 degrees 5 218 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Brimley, MI and Interlaken, NY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 470.34 mi 756.94 km 408.72 nautical mi
Driving distance 690 mi 1,109.73 km 599.21 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips