Distance from Brimley, MI to Medford, NY

Distance

1,011 mi

Time

15 hours 36 mins

Gas Cost

$63 - $122

There are 698.65 miles from Brimley to Medford in southeast direction and 1,011 miles (1,627.05 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Brimley and Medford are 15 hours 36 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Brimley, MI to Medford, NY. The halfway point is Garrettsville, OH.

Brimley, MI and Medford, NY are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 12:54 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Brimley, MI to Medford, NY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 40.61 gallons of gas to cover the route between Brimley, MI and Medford, NY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Brimley to Medford is $88.52.

During the route, an average car will release 795.59 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Medford, NY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Medford, NY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Brimley, MI and Medford, NY

If you want to meet halfway between Brimley, MI and Medford, NY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.245003 and -81.140015, or 41º 14' 42.0108" N, 81º 8' 24.054" W. This location is 505.57 miles away from Brimley, MI and Medford, NY and it would take approximately 7 hours 48 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Garrettsville, OH, situated 536 miles from Brimley, MI and 477 miles from Medford, NY. It would take 8 hours 18 mins to go from Brimley to Garrettsville and 7 hours 35 mins to go from Medford to Garrettsville.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Brimley, MI and Medford, NY is Akron, OH, situated 528 miles from Brimley, MI and 495 miles from Medford, NY. It would take 8 hours 7 mins to go from Brimley to and 7 hours 47 mins to go from Medford to Akron.



Weather in Brimley and Medford

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Brimley, MI and Medford, NY:

Brimley

Rain on Saturday through Monday.

Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Sat
Aug 15
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
80° 58° 81° 61° 83° 61° 83° 62° 81° 66°
16% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 48% Rain probability
7 258 degrees 5 313 degrees 5 120 degrees 10 134 degrees 9 148 degrees

Medford

Possible light rain tomorrow through Friday.

Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Sat
Aug 15
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Cloudy
84° 72° 84° 72° 83° 71° 79° 69° 81° 68°
16% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
11 204 degrees 7 214 degrees 4 150 degrees 7 90 degrees 12 88 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Brimley, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Brimley, MI to Medford, NY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Brimley, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Brimley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Brimley, MI and Medford, NY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 698.65 mi 1,124.37 km 607.11 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,011 mi 1,627.26 km 878.65 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips