Distance from Brimley, MI to Mooers Forks, NY

Distance

642 mi

Time

12 hours 15 mins

Gas Cost

$48 - $93

Report an error

There are 542.04 miles from Brimley to Mooers Forks in east direction and 642 miles (1,033.20 kilometers) by car, following the 17 route.

Brimley and Mooers Forks are 12 hours 15 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Brimley, MI to Mooers Forks, NY.

Brimley, MI and Mooers Forks, NY are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 1:33 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Brimley, MI to Mooers Forks, NY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 29.74 gallons of gas to cover the route between Brimley, MI and Mooers Forks, NY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Brimley to Mooers Forks is $77.32.

During the route, an average car will release 582.64 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Mooers Forks, NY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Mooers Forks, NY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Brimley, MI and Mooers Forks, NY

If you want to meet halfway between Brimley, MI and Mooers Forks, NY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.269224 and -79.08095, or 46º 16' 9.2064" N, 79º 4' 51.42" W. This location is 321.18 miles away from Brimley, MI and Mooers Forks, NY and it would take approximately 6 hours 7 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Brimley, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Brimley, MI to Mooers Forks, NY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Brimley, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Brimley »

Weather in Brimley and Mooers Forks

Brimley

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Wed
Nov 13
Thu
Nov 14
Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Snow Partly cloudy day Cloudy Partly cloudy day Snow
26° 10° 33° 17° 29° 13° 32° 10° 37° 27°
45% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 58% Rain probability
13 156 degrees 10 243 degrees 14 326 degrees 10 154 degrees 11 168 degrees

Mooers Forks

No precipitation throughout the week.

Wed
Nov 13
Thu
Nov 14
Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Clear day Cloudy Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
20° 32° 11° 38° 11° 23° 31°
15% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
10 270 degrees 9 170 degrees 11 252 degrees 6 283 degrees 3 118 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Brimley, MI and Mooers Forks, NY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 542.04 mi 872.32 km 471.02 nautical mi
Driving distance 642 mi 1,033.76 km 558.19 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips