Distance from Brimley, MI to Mooers, NY

Distance

645 mi

Time

12 hours 18 mins

Gas Cost

$40 - $78

There are 544.47 miles from Brimley to Mooers in east direction and 645 miles (1,038.03 kilometers) by car, following the 17 route.

Brimley and Mooers are 12 hours 18 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Brimley, MI to Mooers, NY.

Brimley, MI and Mooers, NY are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 12:53 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Brimley, MI to Mooers, NY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 25.92 gallons of gas to cover the route between Brimley, MI and Mooers, NY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Brimley to Mooers is $56.24.

During the route, an average car will release 507.74 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Mooers, NY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Mooers, NY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Brimley, MI and Mooers, NY

If you want to meet halfway between Brimley, MI and Mooers, NY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.268608 and -79.054474, or 46º 16' 6.9888" N, 79º 3' 16.1064" W. This location is 322.65 miles away from Brimley, MI and Mooers, NY and it would take approximately 6 hours 9 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Brimley and Mooers

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Brimley, MI and Mooers, NY:

Brimley

Rain today and Friday.

Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Clear day
72° 60° 83° 57° 86° 66° 74° 61° 76° 60°
50% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
6 331 degrees 4 231 degrees 7 189 degrees 7 264 degrees 9 320 degrees

Mooers

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday.

Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Clear day Rain
89° 60° 87° 69° 90° 67° 91° 70° 83° 69°
28% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 82% Rain probability
9 167 degrees 7 230 degrees 4 171 degrees 8 165 degrees 6 191 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Brimley, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Brimley, MI to Mooers, NY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Brimley, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Brimley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Brimley, MI and Mooers, NY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 544.47 mi 876.24 km 473.13 nautical mi
Driving distance 645 mi 1,038.51 km 560.75 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips