Distance from Brimley, MI to Mountainville, NY

Distance

967 mi

Time

14 hours 45 mins

Gas Cost

$60 - $117

There are 629.45 miles from Brimley to Mountainville in southeast direction and 967 miles (1,556.24 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Brimley and Mountainville are 14 hours 45 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Brimley, MI to Mountainville, NY. The halfway point is Bedford Heights, OH.

Brimley, MI and Mountainville, NY are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 12:13 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Brimley, MI to Mountainville, NY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 38.84 gallons of gas to cover the route between Brimley, MI and Mountainville, NY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Brimley to Mountainville is $84.27.

During the route, an average car will release 760.87 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Mountainville, NY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Mountainville, NY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Brimley, MI and Mountainville, NY

If you want to meet halfway between Brimley, MI and Mountainville, NY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.394318 and -81.503319, or 41º 23' 39.5448" N, 81º 30' 11.9484" W. This location is 483.50 miles away from Brimley, MI and Mountainville, NY and it would take approximately 7 hours 22 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Bedford Heights, OH, situated 509 miles from Brimley, MI and 460 miles from Mountainville, NY. It would take 7 hours 46 mins to go from Brimley to Bedford Heights and 7 hours 5 mins to go from Mountainville to Bedford Heights.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Brimley, MI and Mountainville, NY is Cleveland, OH, situated 502 miles from Brimley, MI and 475 miles from Mountainville, NY. It would take 7 hours 40 mins to go from Brimley to and 7 hours 22 mins to go from Mountainville to Cleveland.



Weather in Brimley and Mountainville

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Brimley, MI and Mountainville, NY:

Brimley

Rain today and Friday.

Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Clear day
72° 60° 83° 57° 86° 66° 74° 61° 76° 60°
50% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
6 331 degrees 4 231 degrees 7 189 degrees 7 264 degrees 9 320 degrees

Mountainville

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday.

Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
84° 67° 85° 71° 91° 70° 82° 70° 87° 69°
15% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 83% Rain probability
6 140 degrees 5 196 degrees 4 184 degrees 6 105 degrees 4 302 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Brimley, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Brimley, MI to Mountainville, NY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Brimley, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Brimley »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Brimley, MI and Mountainville, NY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 629.45 mi 1,013 km 546.97 nautical mi
Driving distance 967 mi 1,556.24 km 840.30 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips