Distance from Brimley, MI to Traverse City, MI

Distance

182 mi

Time

3 hours 29 mins

Gas Cost

$15 - $29

Loading Brimley - Traverse City Route Map

Route map between Brimley and Traverse City Show Map

Report an error

There are 120.03 miles from Brimley to Traverse City in southwest direction and 182 miles (292.90 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Brimley and Traverse City are 3 hours 29 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Brimley, MI to Traverse City, MI. The halfway point is Indian River, MI.

Brimley, MI and Traverse City, MI are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 7:12 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Brimley, MI to Traverse City, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 8.41 gallons of gas to cover the route between Brimley, MI and Traverse City, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Brimley to Traverse City is $23.81.

During the route, an average car will release 164.86 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Brimley, MI and Traverse City, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Brimley, MI and Traverse City, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.355843 and -84.614426, or 45º 21' 21.0348" N, 84º 36' 51.9336" W. This location is 90.88 miles away from Brimley, MI and Traverse City, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 44 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Indian River, MI, situated 89 miles from Brimley, MI and 93.02 miles from Traverse City, MI. It would take 1 hour 39 mins to go from Brimley to Indian River and 1 hour 56 mins to go from Traverse City to Indian River.


Best Hotels In or Near Traverse City, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Traverse City, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Brimley, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Brimley, MI to Traverse City, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Brimley, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Brimley »

Weather in Brimley and Traverse City

Brimley

Light rain tomorrow through Saturday, with high temperatures falling to 68°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Aug 19
Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Thu
Aug 23
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
80° 55° 77° 63° 68° 59° 70° 54° 76° 55°
6% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
3 182 degrees 7 132 degrees 8 7 degrees 12 325 degrees 6 240 degrees

Traverse City

Rain on Tuesday and Saturday, with high temperatures falling to 73°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Aug 19
Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Thu
Aug 23
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
85° 64° 85° 67° 73° 64° 75° 59° 80° 59°
7% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
1 163 degrees 6 141 degrees 10 0 degrees 10 332 degrees 8 239 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Brimley, MI and Traverse City, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 120.03 mi 193.17 km 104.30 nautical mi
Driving distance 182 mi 292.51 km 157.94 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and