Distance from Brodhead, WI to Iron Belt, WI

Distance

308 mi

Time

5 hours 39 mins

Gas Cost

$19 - $37

There are 265.46 miles from Brodhead to Iron Belt in north direction and 308 miles (495.68 kilometers) by car, following the I-39 N route.

Brodhead and Iron Belt are 5 hours 39 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Brodhead, WI to Iron Belt, WI. The halfway point is Junction City, WI.

Brodhead, WI and Iron Belt, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 10:47 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Brodhead, WI to Iron Belt, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 12.39 gallons of gas to cover the route between Brodhead, WI and Iron Belt, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Brodhead to Iron Belt is $26.88.

During the route, an average car will release 242.66 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Iron Belt, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Iron Belt, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Brodhead, WI and Iron Belt, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Brodhead, WI and Iron Belt, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.641475 and -89.634631, or 44º 38' 29.31" N, 89º 38' 4.6716" W. This location is 154.20 miles away from Brodhead, WI and Iron Belt, WI and it would take approximately 2 hours 49 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Junction City, WI, situated 161 miles from Brodhead, WI and 159 miles from Iron Belt, WI. It would take 2 hours 38 mins to go from Brodhead to Junction City and 3 hours 19 mins to go from Iron Belt to Junction City.



Weather in Brodhead and Iron Belt

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Brodhead, WI and Iron Belt, WI:

Brodhead

Rain throughout the week.

Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14
Rain Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
81° 65° 82° 63° 77° 62° 80° 57° 83° 64°
85% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 71% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 20% Rain probability
10 313 degrees 6 320 degrees 9 0 degrees 5 14 degrees 9 207 degrees

Iron Belt

Rain on Tuesday.

Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
79° 62° 75° 59° 72° 54° 74° 54° 69° 62°
6% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 94% Rain probability
7 297 degrees 5 338 degrees 5 7 degrees 5 112 degrees 10 203 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Brodhead, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Brodhead, WI to Iron Belt, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Brodhead, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Brodhead »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Brodhead, WI and Iron Belt, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 265.46 mi 427.22 km 230.68 nautical mi
Driving distance 308 mi 496.33 km 268 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips