Distance from Brodhead, WI to PHL Airport

Distance

883 mi

Time

13 hours 40 mins

Gas Cost

$61 - $119

Report an error

There are 757.32 miles from Brodhead to Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) in southeast direction and 883 miles (1,421.05 kilometers) by car, following the I-76 E and PATP E route.

Brodhead and PHL Airport are 13 hours 40 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Brodhead, WI to PHL Airport. The halfway point is South Amherst, OH.

Please note the time difference between Brodhead, WI and PHL Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Brodhead is 10:26 pm and the current time in PHL Airport is 11:26 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Brodhead, WI to PHL Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 40.86 gallons of gas to cover the route between Brodhead, WI and PHL Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Brodhead to PHL Airport is $98.89.

During the route, an average car will release 800.61 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near PHL Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to PHL Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Brodhead, WI and PHL Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Brodhead, WI and PHL Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.367168 and -82.272507, or 41º 22' 1.8048" N, 82º 16' 21.0252" W. This location is 441.33 miles away from Brodhead, WI and PHL Airport and it would take approximately 6 hours 50 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is South Amherst, OH, situated 427.92 miles from Brodhead, WI and 450.8 miles from PHL Airport. It would take 6 hours 57 mins to go from Brodhead to South Amherst and 6 hours 55 mins to go from PHL to South Amherst.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL, and Elgin, IL.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Brodhead, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Brodhead, WI to PHL Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Brodhead, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Brodhead »

Weather in Brodhead and PHL

Brodhead

Possible light snow next Tuesday.

Tue
Feb 25
Wed
Feb 26
Thu
Feb 27
Fri
Feb 28
Sat
Feb 29
Cloudy Cloudy Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
34° 27° 28° 19° 27° 14° 28° 10° 37°
32% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
16 27 degrees 15 352 degrees 9 303 degrees 9 312 degrees 7 244 degrees

PHL

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Tue
Feb 25
Wed
Feb 26
Thu
Feb 27
Fri
Feb 28
Sat
Feb 29
Rain Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
49° 44° 56° 44° 54° 31° 42° 27° 36° 26°
95% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
4 117 degrees 7 103 degrees 17 270 degrees 13 266 degrees 11 294 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Brodhead, WI and PHL Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 757.32 mi 1,218.79 km 658.09 nautical mi
Driving distance 883 mi 1,420.51 km 767.02 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips