Distance from Bustins Island, ME to Alexander, ME

Distance

199 mi

Time

3 hours 36 mins

Gas Cost

$16 - $32

Loading Bustins Island - Alexander Route Map

Route map between Bustins Island and Alexander Show Map

Report an error

There are 156.22 miles from Bustins Island to Alexander in northeast direction and 199 miles (320.26 kilometers) by car, following the ME 9 route.

Bustins Island and Alexander are 3 hours 36 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Bustins Island, ME to Alexander, ME. The halfway point is Newburgh, ME.

Bustins Island, ME and Alexander, ME are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 1:38 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bustins Island, ME to Alexander, ME:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 9.20 gallons of gas to cover the route between Bustins Island, ME and Alexander, ME.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Bustins Island to Alexander is $26.32.

During the route, an average car will release 180.27 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Bustins Island, ME and Alexander, ME

If you want to meet halfway between Bustins Island, ME and Alexander, ME or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.763097 and -69.004628, or 44º 45' 47.1492" N, 69º 0' 16.6608" W. This location is 99.37 miles away from Bustins Island, ME and Alexander, ME and it would take approximately 1 hour 48 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Newburgh, ME, situated 109.65 miles from Bustins Island, ME and 96.74 miles from Alexander, ME. It would take 1 hour 54 mins to go from Bustins Island to Newburgh and 1 hour 54 mins to go from Alexander to Newburgh.


Best Hotels In or Near Alexander, ME

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alexander, ME? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bustins Island, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Bustins Island, ME to Alexander, ME? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bustins Island, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bustins Island »

Weather in Bustins Island and Alexander

Bustins Island

Light rain today through Thursday, with high temperatures rising to 77°F on Saturday.

Mon
Jul 23
Tue
Jul 24
Wed
Jul 25
Thu
Jul 26
Fri
Jul 27
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Wind Partly cloudy day
71° 67° 72° 67° 71° 67° 77° 69° 75° 67°
96% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 24% Rain probability
9 163 degrees 8 162 degrees 11 173 degrees 12 195 degrees 5 187 degrees

Alexander

Rain today through Thursday, with high temperatures peaking at 85°F on Saturday.

Mon
Jul 23
Tue
Jul 24
Wed
Jul 25
Thu
Jul 26
Fri
Jul 27
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
80° 66° 79° 65° 76° 66° 79° 67° 83° 66°
90% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 75% Rain probability 14% Rain probability
7 187 degrees 7 188 degrees 8 185 degrees 9 197 degrees 5 174 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bustins Island, ME and Alexander, ME in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 156.22 mi 251.41 km 135.75 nautical mi
Driving distance 199 mi 319.85 km 172.70 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and