Distance from Bustins Island, ME to ATL Airport

Distance

1,213 mi

Time

19 hours 57 mins

Gas Cost

$100 - $195

Loading Bustins Island - ATL Airport Route Map

Route map between Bustins Island and ATL Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,042.05 miles from Bustins Island to Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) in southwest direction and 1,213 miles (1,952.13 kilometers) by car, following the I-85 S route.

Bustins Island and ATL Airport are 19 hours 57 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Bustins Island, ME to ATL Airport. The halfway point is Stafford, VA.

Bustins Island, ME and ATL Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 3:46 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bustins Island, ME to ATL Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 56.16 gallons of gas to cover the route between Bustins Island, ME and ATL Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Bustins Island to ATL Airport is $162.29.

During the route, an average car will release 1,100.21 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near ATL Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to ATL Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Bustins Island, ME and ATL Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Bustins Island, ME and ATL Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.453255 and -77.394089, or 38º 27' 11.718" N, 77º 23' 38.7204" W. This location is 606.48 miles away from Bustins Island, ME and ATL Airport and it would take approximately 9 hours 58 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Stafford, VA, situated 605.35 miles from Bustins Island, ME and 606.86 miles from ATL Airport. It would take 10 hours 26 mins to go from Bustins Island to Stafford and 9 hours 30 mins to go from ATL to Stafford.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Bustins Island, ME and ATL Airport is Alexandria, VA, situated 569.47 miles from Bustins Island, ME and 643.77 miles from ATL Airport. It would take 9 hours 50 mins to go from Bustins Island to and 10 hours 7 mins to go from ATL to Alexandria.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Henrico, VA,Richmond, VA,Durham, NC,Greensboro, NC,High Point, NC,Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, GA.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bustins Island, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Bustins Island, ME to ATL Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bustins Island, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bustins Island »

Weather in Bustins Island and ATL

Bustins Island

Light rain today through Wednesday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 54°F on Tuesday.

Fri
May 24
Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Mon
May 27
Tue
May 28
Wind Rain Wind Partly cloudy day Rain
59° 51° 63° 47° 65° 49° 65° 52° 54° 50°
100% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 96% Rain probability
7 350 degrees 4 208 degrees 7 195 degrees 2 336 degrees 7 105 degrees

ATL

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures peaking at 95°F on Tuesday.

Fri
May 24
Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Mon
May 27
Tue
May 28
Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day
93° 70° 94° 72° 94° 73° 95° 75° 95° 76°
4% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
3 257 degrees 3 286 degrees 4 289 degrees 3 289 degrees 5 255 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bustins Island, ME and ATL Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,042.05 mi 1,677.01 km 905.51 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,213 mi 1,952.08 km 1,054.04 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips