Distance from Bustins Island, ME to LGA Airport

Distance

330 mi

Time

5 hours 51 mins

Gas Cost

$21 - $42

Loading Bustins Island - LGA Airport Route Map

Route map between Bustins Island and LGA Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 285.26 miles from Bustins Island to LaGuardia Airport (LGA) in southwest direction and 330 miles (531.08 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 S route.

Bustins Island and LGA Airport are 5 hours 51 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Bustins Island, ME to LGA Airport. The halfway point is Auburn, MA.

Bustins Island, ME and LGA Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 6:38 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bustins Island, ME to LGA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 15.28 gallons of gas to cover the route between Bustins Island, ME and LGA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Bustins Island to LGA Airport is $34.84.

During the route, an average car will release 299.34 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Bustins Island, ME and LGA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Bustins Island, ME and LGA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.196480 and -71.844933, or 42º 11' 47.328" N, 71º 50' 41.7588" W. This location is 165.01 miles away from Bustins Island, ME and LGA Airport and it would take approximately 2 hours 55 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Auburn, MA, situated 165.28 miles from Bustins Island, ME and 165.33 miles from LGA Airport. It would take 2 hours 54 mins to go from Bustins Island to Auburn and 3 hours to go from LGA to Auburn.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Bustins Island, ME and LGA Airport is Worcester, MA, situated 159.55 miles from Bustins Island, ME and 170.52 miles from LGA Airport. It would take 2 hours 47 mins to go from Bustins Island to and 3 hours 6 mins to go from LGA to Worcester.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Lowell, MA,Hartford, CT,New Haven, CT,Bridgeport, CT,Stamford, CT,Yonkers, NY, and Bronx, NY.

Best Hotels In or Near LGA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to LGA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bustins Island, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Bustins Island, ME to LGA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bustins Island, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bustins Island »

Weather in Bustins Island and LGA

Bustins Island

Snow (4–7 in.) on Monday through next Saturday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 28°F on Monday.

Sat
Feb 16
Sun
Feb 17
Mon
Feb 18
Tue
Feb 19
Wed
Feb 20
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Clear day Partly cloudy day
38° 24° 28° 18° 28° 21° 28° 14° 28° 13°
19% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
9 310 degrees 5 321 degrees 8 23 degrees 11 325 degrees 7 307 degrees

LGA

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Saturday, with high temperatures falling to 33°F on Wednesday.

Sat
Feb 16
Sun
Feb 17
Mon
Feb 18
Tue
Feb 19
Wed
Feb 20
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Snow
51° 32° 37° 26° 41° 31° 37° 24° 33° 25°
7% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 33% Rain probability
8 326 degrees 4 54 degrees 5 22 degrees 10 320 degrees 1 51 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bustins Island, ME and LGA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 285.26 mi 459.08 km 247.88 nautical mi
Driving distance 330 mi 531.11 km 286.78 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips