Distance from Bustins Island, ME to Roxbury, ME

Distance

76 mi

Time

2 hours 11 mins

Gas Cost

$6 - $12

Loading Bustins Island - Roxbury Route Map

Route map between Bustins Island and Roxbury Show Map

Report an error

There are 65.51 miles from Bustins Island to Roxbury in northwest direction and 76 miles (122.31 kilometers) by car, following the ME 4 route.

Bustins Island and Roxbury are 2 hours 11 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Bustins Island, ME to Roxbury, ME. The halfway point is Turner, ME.

Bustins Island, ME and Roxbury, ME are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 6:43 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Bustins Island, ME to Roxbury, ME:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 3.50 gallons of gas to cover the route between Bustins Island, ME and Roxbury, ME.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Bustins Island to Roxbury is $10.

During the route, an average car will release 68.52 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Bustins Island, ME and Roxbury, ME

If you want to meet halfway between Bustins Island, ME and Roxbury, ME or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.292511 and -70.269608, or 44º 17' 33.0396" N, 70º 16' 10.5888" W. This location is 37.77 miles away from Bustins Island, ME and Roxbury, ME and it would take approximately 1 hour 5 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Turner, ME, situated 36.66 miles from Bustins Island, ME and 39.17 miles from Roxbury, ME. It would take 1 hour 13 mins to go from Bustins Island to Turner and 58 minutes to go from Roxbury to Turner.


Best Hotels In or Near Roxbury, ME

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Roxbury, ME? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Bustins Island, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Bustins Island, ME to Roxbury, ME? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Bustins Island, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Bustins Island »

Weather in Bustins Island and Roxbury

Bustins Island

Light rain on Sunday through Thursday, with high temperatures rising to 76°F next Friday.

Fri
Jul 20
Sat
Jul 21
Sun
Jul 22
Mon
Jul 23
Tue
Jul 24
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Wind
71° 57° 67° 59° 69° 61° 73° 68° 75° 70°
5% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 29% Rain probability
3 157 degrees 3 116 degrees 8 96 degrees 11 175 degrees 13 189 degrees

Roxbury

Rain on Sunday through Thursday, with high temperatures falling to 66°F on Sunday.

Fri
Jul 20
Sat
Jul 21
Sun
Jul 22
Mon
Jul 23
Tue
Jul 24
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Fog Fog
81° 49° 77° 51° 66° 53° 77° 65° 79° 68°
0% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 70% Rain probability
3 159 degrees 3 142 degrees 4 97 degrees 5 154 degrees 6 188 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Bustins Island, ME and Roxbury, ME in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 65.51 mi 105.43 km 56.93 nautical mi
Driving distance 76 mi 121.57 km 65.64 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and