Distance from Callville Bay, NV to Aredale, IA

Distance

1,550 mi

Time

23 hours 5 mins

Gas Cost

$126 - $245

Loading Callville Bay - Aredale Route Map

Route map between Callville Bay and Aredale Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,242.35 miles from Callville Bay to Aredale in northeast direction and 1,550 miles (2,494.48 kilometers) by car, following the I-70 route.

Callville Bay and Aredale are 23 hours 5 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Callville Bay, NV to Aredale, IA. The halfway point is Roggen, CO.

Please note the time difference between Callville Bay, NV and Aredale, IA is 2 hours. The current time in Callville Bay is 12:08 am and the current time in Aredale is 2:08 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Callville Bay, NV to Aredale, IA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 71.75 gallons of gas to cover the route between Callville Bay, NV and Aredale, IA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Callville Bay to Aredale is $203.77.

During the route, an average car will release 1,405.69 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Callville Bay, NV and Aredale, IA

If you want to meet halfway between Callville Bay, NV and Aredale, IA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.163575 and -104.396771, or 40º 9' 48.87" N, 104º 23' 48.3756" W. This location is 774.88 miles away from Callville Bay, NV and Aredale, IA and it would take approximately 11 hours 32 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Roggen, CO, situated 814.74 miles from Callville Bay, NV and 735.71 miles from Aredale, IA. It would take 12 hours 25 mins to go from Callville Bay to Roggen and 10 hours 42 mins to go from Aredale to Roggen.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Thornton, CO, Westminster, CO, Denver, CO, Arvada, CO, Lakewood, CO, Las Vegas, NV, North Las Vegas, NV, Omaha, NE and Lincoln, NE.


Best Hotels In or Near Aredale, IA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Aredale, IA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Callville Bay, NV

Planning on renting a car to go from Callville Bay, NV to Aredale, IA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Callville Bay, NV:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Callville Bay »

Weather in Callville Bay and Aredale

Callville Bay

Light rain next Wednesday, with high temperatures peaking at 104°F on Friday.

Wed
Sep 26
Thu
Sep 27
Fri
Sep 28
Sat
Sep 29
Sun
Sep 30
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Wind Wind
102° 76° 103° 71° 104° 71° 102° 76° 100° 76°
0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 1 degrees 2 14 degrees 2 137 degrees 9 186 degrees 9 197 degrees

Aredale

Rain on Monday through next Wednesday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 56°F on Saturday.

Wed
Sep 26
Thu
Sep 27
Fri
Sep 28
Sat
Sep 29
Sun
Sep 30
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
62° 43° 66° 48° 57° 39° 56° 30° 58° 46°
6% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 72% Rain probability
8 278 degrees 10 237 degrees 8 315 degrees 6 150 degrees 8 93 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Callville Bay, NV and Aredale, IA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,242.35 mi 1,999.37 km 1,079.57 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,550 mi 2,494.10 km 1,346.71 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and