Distance from Callville Bay, NV to ATL Airport

Distance

1,967 mi

Time

1 day 4 hours

Gas Cost

$159 - $309

Loading Callville Bay - ATL Airport Route Map

Route map between Callville Bay and ATL Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,718.58 miles from Callville Bay to Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) in east direction and 1,967 miles (3,165.58 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route.

Callville Bay and ATL Airport are 1 day 4 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Callville Bay, NV to ATL Airport. The halfway point is Sayre, OK.

Please note the time difference between Callville Bay, NV and ATL Airport is 3 hours. The current time in Callville Bay is 11:26 am and the current time in ATL Airport is 2:26 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Callville Bay, NV to ATL Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 91.08 gallons of gas to cover the route between Callville Bay, NV and ATL Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Callville Bay to ATL Airport is $257.77.

During the route, an average car will release 1,784.51 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Callville Bay, NV and ATL Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Callville Bay, NV and ATL Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.264881 and -99.661461, or 35º 15' 53.5716" N, 99º 39' 41.2596" W. This location is 983.70 miles away from Callville Bay, NV and ATL Airport and it would take approximately 14 hours 22 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Sayre, OK, situated 982.44 miles from Callville Bay, NV and 983.54 miles from ATL Airport. It would take 14 hours 20 mins to go from Callville Bay to Sayre and 14 hours 38 mins to go from ATL to Sayre.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Amarillo, TX,Albuquerque, NM,Memphis, TN,Little Rock, AR, and Oklahoma City, OK.

Best Hotels In or Near ATL Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to ATL Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Callville Bay, NV

Planning on renting a car to go from Callville Bay, NV to ATL Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Callville Bay, NV:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Callville Bay »

Weather in Callville Bay and ATL

Callville Bay

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures peaking at 109°F on Sunday.

Wed
Aug 15
Thu
Aug 16
Fri
Aug 17
Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
105° 87° 105° 87° 107° 87° 109° 88° 109° 87°
6% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
8 172 degrees 7 183 degrees 6 185 degrees 2 193 degrees 3 153 degrees

ATL

Rain on Saturday through Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 81°F on Sunday.

Wed
Aug 15
Thu
Aug 16
Fri
Aug 17
Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
92° 70° 90° 73° 89° 73° 85° 73° 81° 73°
3% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 81% Rain probability
0 265 degrees 5 203 degrees 6 230 degrees 7 239 degrees 7 237 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Callville Bay, NV and ATL Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,718.58 mi 2,765.78 km 1,493.40 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,967 mi 3,166.22 km 1,709.63 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and