Distance from Callville Bay, NV to Aurelia, IA

Distance

1,438 mi

Time

21 hours 42 mins

Gas Cost

$117 - $227

Loading Callville Bay - Aurelia Route Map

Route map between Callville Bay and Aurelia Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,121.52 miles from Callville Bay to Aurelia in northeast direction and 1,438 miles (2,314.24 kilometers) by car, following the I-70 route.

Callville Bay and Aurelia are 21 hours 42 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Callville Bay, NV to Aurelia, IA. The halfway point is Idaho Springs, CO.

Please note the time difference between Callville Bay, NV and Aurelia, IA is 2 hours. The current time in Callville Bay is 12:42 am and the current time in Aurelia is 2:42 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Callville Bay, NV to Aurelia, IA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 66.56 gallons of gas to cover the route between Callville Bay, NV and Aurelia, IA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Callville Bay to Aurelia is $189.04.

During the route, an average car will release 1,304.11 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Callville Bay, NV and Aurelia, IA

If you want to meet halfway between Callville Bay, NV and Aurelia, IA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.72699 and -105.397283, or 39º 43' 37.164" N, 105º 23' 50.2188" W. This location is 718.88 miles away from Callville Bay, NV and Aurelia, IA and it would take approximately 10 hours 51 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Idaho Springs, CO, situated 737.62 miles from Callville Bay, NV and 700.26 miles from Aurelia, IA. It would take 11 hours 16 mins to go from Callville Bay to Idaho Springs and 10 hours 28 mins to go from Aurelia to Idaho Springs.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Callville Bay, NV and Aurelia, IA is Denver, CO, situated 769.74 miles from Callville Bay, NV and 672.49 miles from Aurelia, IA. It would take 11 hours 49 mins to go from Callville Bay to Denver and 10 hours 3 mins to go from Aurelia to Denver.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Thornton, CO, Westminster, CO, Arvada, CO, Lakewood, CO, Las Vegas, NV, North Las Vegas, NV, Omaha, NE and Lincoln, NE.


Best Hotels In or Near Aurelia, IA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Aurelia, IA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Callville Bay, NV

Planning on renting a car to go from Callville Bay, NV to Aurelia, IA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Callville Bay, NV:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Callville Bay »

Weather in Callville Bay and Aurelia

Callville Bay

Heavy rain on Monday and next Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 104°F on Friday.

Tue
Sep 25
Wed
Sep 26
Thu
Sep 27
Fri
Sep 28
Sat
Sep 29
Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Wind
101° 77° 102° 74° 101° 71° 104° 73° 101° 73°
3% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
3 350 degrees 8 1 degrees 2 8 degrees 4 158 degrees 10 183 degrees

Aurelia

Rain today and Monday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 49°F on Saturday.

Tue
Sep 25
Wed
Sep 26
Thu
Sep 27
Fri
Sep 28
Sat
Sep 29
Rain Wind Wind Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
59° 47° 64° 39° 67° 50° 53° 42° 49° 38°
62% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 33% Rain probability
8 344 degrees 8 265 degrees 7 247 degrees 6 329 degrees 7 111 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Callville Bay, NV and Aurelia, IA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,121.52 mi 1,804.91 km 974.58 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,438 mi 2,313.85 km 1,249.38 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and