Distance from Callville Bay, NV to FLL Airport

Distance

2,540 mi

Time

1 day 14 hours

Gas Cost

$198 - $385

Loading Callville Bay - FLL Airport Route Map

Route map between Callville Bay and FLL Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 2,146.91 miles from Callville Bay to Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport (FLL) in southeast direction and 2,540 miles (4,087.73 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 and US-93 S route.

Callville Bay and FLL Airport are 1 day 14 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Callville Bay, NV to FLL Airport. The halfway point is Stidham, OK.

Please note the time difference between Callville Bay, NV and FLL Airport is 3 hours. The current time in Callville Bay is 2:57 am and the current time in FLL Airport is 5:57 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Callville Bay, NV to FLL Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 117.59 gallons of gas to cover the route between Callville Bay, NV and FLL Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Callville Bay to FLL Airport is $321.02.

During the route, an average car will release 2,303.84 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Callville Bay, NV and FLL Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Callville Bay, NV and FLL Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.456104 and -95.655182, or 35º 27' 21.9744" N, 95º 39' 18.6552" W. This location is 1,269.98 miles away from Callville Bay, NV and FLL Airport and it would take approximately 19 hours to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Stidham, OK, situated 1231.08 miles from Callville Bay, NV and 1339.5 miles from FLL Airport. It would take 18 hours to go from Callville Bay to Stidham and 20 hours 44 mins to go from FLL to Stidham.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Amarillo, TX,Albuquerque, NM,Memphis, TN,Little Rock, AR, and Oklahoma City, OK.

Best Hotels In or Near FLL Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to FLL Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Callville Bay, NV

Planning on renting a car to go from Callville Bay, NV to FLL Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Callville Bay, NV:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Callville Bay »

Weather in Callville Bay and FLL

Callville Bay

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 74°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Nov 14
Thu
Nov 15
Fri
Nov 16
Sat
Nov 17
Sun
Nov 18
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
71° 50° 74° 48° 73° 49° 72° 48° 72° 49°
2% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
4 6 degrees 3 10 degrees 1 50 degrees 1 86 degrees 3 2 degrees

FLL

Light rain tomorrow and Monday, with high temperatures falling to 72°F on Friday.

Wed
Nov 14
Thu
Nov 15
Fri
Nov 16
Sat
Nov 17
Sun
Nov 18
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
84° 76° 83° 69° 72° 58° 78° 61° 82° 70°
29% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
6 124 degrees 3 328 degrees 14 348 degrees 10 25 degrees 10 66 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Callville Bay, NV and FLL Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 2,146.91 mi 3,455.11 km 1,865.61 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,540 mi 4,087.67 km 2,207.17 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and