Distance from Callville Bay, NV to Round Mountain, NV

Distance

313 mi

Time

5 hours 40 mins

Gas Cost

$26 - $50

Loading Callville Bay - Round Mountain Route Map

Route map between Callville Bay and Round Mountain Show Map

Report an error

There are 219.18 miles from Callville Bay to Round Mountain in northwest direction and 313 miles (503.72 kilometers) by car, following the NV 160 route.

Callville Bay and Round Mountain are 5 hours 40 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Callville Bay, NV to Round Mountain, NV. The halfway point is Beatty, NV.

Callville Bay, NV and Round Mountain, NV are in the same time zone (PDT). Current time in both locations is 12:25 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Callville Bay, NV to Round Mountain, NV:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 14.48 gallons of gas to cover the route between Callville Bay, NV and Round Mountain, NV.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Callville Bay to Round Mountain is $41.85.

During the route, an average car will release 283.70 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Round Mountain, NV

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Round Mountain, NV? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Callville Bay, NV and Round Mountain, NV

If you want to meet halfway between Callville Bay, NV and Round Mountain, NV or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.784653 and -116.695724, or 36º 47' 4.7508" N, 116º 41' 44.6064" W. This location is 156.39 miles away from Callville Bay, NV and Round Mountain, NV and it would take approximately 2 hours 50 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Beatty, NV, situated 160.06 miles from Callville Bay, NV and 152.73 miles from Round Mountain, NV. It would take 3 hours 13 mins to go from Callville Bay to Beatty and 2 hours 26 mins to go from Round Mountain to Beatty.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Henderson, NV, and Enterprise, NV.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Callville Bay, NV

Planning on renting a car to go from Callville Bay, NV to Round Mountain, NV? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Callville Bay, NV:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Callville Bay »

Weather in Callville Bay and Round Mountain

Callville Bay

Light rain on Sunday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 78°F on Monday.

Fri
May 24
Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Mon
May 27
Tue
May 28
Clear day Clear day Wind Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
84° 63° 89° 67° 81° 67° 78° 62° 87° 66°
4% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
1 81 degrees 7 176 degrees 13 192 degrees 6 207 degrees 1 211 degrees

Round Mountain

Light rain tomorrow and Sunday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 51°F on Sunday.

Fri
May 24
Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Mon
May 27
Tue
May 28
Partly cloudy day Rain Fog Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
58° 35° 58° 42° 51° 41° 55° 39° 66° 40°
20% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 39% Rain probability
2 255 degrees 8 191 degrees 11 162 degrees 6 316 degrees 5 334 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Callville Bay, NV and Round Mountain, NV in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 219.18 mi 352.74 km 190.46 nautical mi
Driving distance 313 mi 503.37 km 271.80 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips