Distance from Cape Neddick, ME to Andover, ME

Distance

122 mi

Time

2 hours 49 mins

Gas Cost

$9 - $17

Loading Cape Neddick - Andover Route Map

Route map between Cape Neddick and Andover Show Map

Report an error

There are 101.33 miles from Cape Neddick to Andover in north direction and 122 miles (196.34 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 route.

Cape Neddick and Andover are 2 hours 49 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Cape Neddick, ME to Andover, ME. The halfway point is Gray, ME.

Cape Neddick, ME and Andover, ME are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 12:37 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Cape Neddick, ME to Andover, ME:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 5.63 gallons of gas to cover the route between Cape Neddick, ME and Andover, ME.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Cape Neddick to Andover is $14.08.

During the route, an average car will release 110.38 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Cape Neddick, ME and Andover, ME

If you want to meet halfway between Cape Neddick, ME and Andover, ME or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.895219 and -70.337725, or 43º 53' 42.7884" N, 70º 20' 15.81" W. This location is 60.85 miles away from Cape Neddick, ME and Andover, ME and it would take approximately 1 hour 24 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Gray, ME, situated 59.45 miles from Cape Neddick, ME and 62.58 miles from Andover, ME. It would take 1 hour 11 mins to go from Cape Neddick to Gray and 1 hour 39 mins to go from Andover to Gray.


Best Hotels In or Near Andover, ME

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Andover, ME? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Cape Neddick, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Cape Neddick, ME to Andover, ME? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Cape Neddick, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Cape Neddick »

Weather in Cape Neddick and Andover

Cape Neddick

Mixed precipitation today through Friday, with temperatures peaking at 44°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Dec 10
Mon
Dec 11
Tue
Dec 12
Wed
Dec 13
Thu
Dec 14
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Wind Wind
37° 29° 36° 26° 44° 27° 34° 18° 26° 16°
52% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
9 269 degrees 8 263 degrees 6 142 degrees 15 266 degrees 17 277 degrees

Andover

Snow (10–15 in.) throughout the week, with temperatures bottoming out at 17°F on Thursday.

Sun
Dec 10
Mon
Dec 11
Tue
Dec 12
Wed
Dec 13
Thu
Dec 14
Fog Partly cloudy day Snow Wind Partly cloudy day
32° 21° 26° 12° 30° 13° 26° 11° 17°
45% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
4 273 degrees 4 277 degrees 5 82 degrees 8 282 degrees 11 286 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Cape Neddick, ME and Andover, ME in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 101.33 mi 163.07 km 88.05 nautical mi
Driving distance 122 mi 196.34 km 106.02 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and