Distance from Cape Neddick, ME to Athena, OR

Distance

2,959 mi

Time

1 day 19 hours

Gas Cost

$193 - $375

Loading Cape Neddick - Athena Route Map

Route map between Cape Neddick and Athena Show Map

Report an error

There are 2,331.35 miles from Cape Neddick to Athena in west direction and 2,959 miles (4,762.05 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Cape Neddick and Athena are 1 day 19 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Cape Neddick, ME to Athena, OR. The halfway point is Shelby, IA.

Please note the time difference between Cape Neddick, ME and Athena, OR is 3 hours. The current time in Cape Neddick is 6:11 am and the current time in Athena is 3:11 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Cape Neddick, ME to Athena, OR:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 136.99 gallons of gas to cover the route between Cape Neddick, ME and Athena, OR.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Cape Neddick to Athena is $312.35.

During the route, an average car will release 2,684 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Cape Neddick, ME and Athena, OR

If you want to meet halfway between Cape Neddick, ME and Athena, OR or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.512691 and -95.415504, or 41º 30' 45.6876" N, 95º 24' 55.8144" W. This location is 1,479.54 miles away from Cape Neddick, ME and Athena, OR and it would take approximately 21 hours 50 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Shelby, IA, situated 1458.71 miles from Cape Neddick, ME and 1494.06 miles from Athena, OR. It would take 22 hours 45 mins to go from Cape Neddick to Shelby and 21 hours 19 mins to go from Athena to Shelby.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Des Moines, IA,Omaha, NE, and Lincoln, NE.

Best Hotels In or Near Athena, OR

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Athena, OR? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Cape Neddick, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Cape Neddick, ME to Athena, OR? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Cape Neddick, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Cape Neddick »

Weather in Cape Neddick and Athena

Cape Neddick

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Saturday, with high temperatures falling to 21°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Wed
Feb 27
Partly cloudy day Rain Wind Wind Snow
38° 23° 43° 32° 39° 22° 21° 14° 25° 10°
6% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 38% Rain probability
2 214 degrees 11 145 degrees 22 273 degrees 24 296 degrees 13 279 degrees

Athena

Snow (10–15 in.) today through Thursday, with high temperatures falling to 27°F on Monday.

Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Wed
Feb 27
Partly cloudy day Snow Snow Partly cloudy day Snow
37° 26° 27° 24° 27° 22° 32° 14° 29° 22°
41% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 44% Rain probability
5 183 degrees 1 185 degrees 1 317 degrees 0 249 degrees 1 268 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Cape Neddick, ME and Athena, OR in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 2,331.35 mi 3,751.93 km 2,025.88 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,959 mi 4,762.17 km 2,571.37 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips