Distance from Cape Neddick, ME to MCO Airport

Distance

1,365 mi

Time

22 hours

Gas Cost

$89 - $173

Loading Cape Neddick - MCO Airport Route Map

Route map between Cape Neddick and MCO Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,179.48 miles from Cape Neddick to Orlando International Airport (MCO) in southwest direction and 1,365 miles (2,196.75 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 S route.

Cape Neddick and MCO Airport are 22 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Cape Neddick, ME to MCO Airport. The halfway point is Jarratt, VA.

Cape Neddick, ME and MCO Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 5:30 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Cape Neddick, ME to MCO Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 63.18 gallons of gas to cover the route between Cape Neddick, ME and MCO Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Cape Neddick to MCO Airport is $144.05.

During the route, an average car will release 1,237.84 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Cape Neddick, ME and MCO Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Cape Neddick, ME and MCO Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.834164 and -77.479591, or 36º 50' 2.9904" N, 77º 28' 46.5276" W. This location is 682.36 miles away from Cape Neddick, ME and MCO Airport and it would take approximately 11 hours to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Jarratt, VA, situated 668.24 miles from Cape Neddick, ME and 698.09 miles from MCO Airport. It would take 11 hours 9 mins to go from Cape Neddick to Jarratt and 10 hours 57 mins to go from MCO to Jarratt.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Arlington, VA,Alexandria, VA,Henrico, VA,Richmond, VA,Orlando, FL, and Jacksonville, FL.

Best Hotels In or Near MCO Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MCO Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Cape Neddick, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Cape Neddick, ME to MCO Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Cape Neddick, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Cape Neddick »

Weather in Cape Neddick and MCO

Cape Neddick

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Saturday, with high temperatures falling to 21°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Wed
Feb 27
Partly cloudy day Rain Wind Wind Snow
38° 23° 43° 32° 39° 22° 21° 14° 25° 10°
6% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 38% Rain probability
2 214 degrees 11 145 degrees 22 273 degrees 24 296 degrees 13 279 degrees

MCO

Light rain today through Wednesday, with high temperatures falling to 73°F on Monday.

Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Wed
Feb 27
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Wind Partly cloudy day Rain
85° 71° 83° 70° 73° 61° 75° 64° 74° 65°
43% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 100% Rain probability
7 162 degrees 7 241 degrees 11 35 degrees 9 81 degrees 6 132 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Cape Neddick, ME and MCO Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,179.48 mi 1,898.19 km 1,024.94 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,365 mi 2,196.28 km 1,185.90 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips