Distance from Carlisle, AR to Biscoe, AR

Distance

24 mi

Time

29 minutes

Gas Cost

$2 - $3

Loading Carlisle - Biscoe Route Map

Route map between Carlisle and Biscoe Show Map

Report an error

There are 19.41 miles from Carlisle to Biscoe in east direction and 24 miles (38.62 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route.

Carlisle and Biscoe are 29 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Carlisle, AR to Biscoe, AR. The halfway point is Hazen, AR.

Carlisle, AR and Biscoe, AR are in the same time zone (Central Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 7:54 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Carlisle, AR to Biscoe, AR:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 1.09 gallons of gas to cover the route between Carlisle, AR and Biscoe, AR.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Carlisle to Biscoe is $2.85.

During the route, an average car will release 21.38 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Carlisle, AR and Biscoe, AR

If you want to meet halfway between Carlisle, AR and Biscoe, AR or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 34.819027 and -91.572342, or 34º 49' 8.4972" N, 91º 34' 20.4312" W. This location is 11.79 miles away from Carlisle, AR and Biscoe, AR and it would take approximately 14 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Hazen, AR, situated 9.65 miles from Carlisle, AR and 11.51 miles from Biscoe, AR. It would take 14 minutes to go from Carlisle to Hazen and 17 minutes to go from Biscoe to Hazen.


Best Hotels In or Near Biscoe, AR

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Biscoe, AR? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Carlisle, AR

Planning on renting a car to go from Carlisle, AR to Biscoe, AR? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Carlisle, AR:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Carlisle »

Weather in Carlisle and Biscoe

Carlisle

Rain on Tuesday through Thursday, with temperatures rising to 67°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain Wind
54° 40° 62° 37° 67° 38° 67° 57° 62° 44°
18% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 67% Rain probability
3 59 degrees 5 55 degrees 5 126 degrees 5 164 degrees 10 278 degrees

Biscoe

Rain on Tuesday through Thursday, with temperatures rising to 67°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Wind
55° 41° 62° 37° 66° 38° 67° 58° 63° 45°
29% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 75% Rain probability
3 37 degrees 4 49 degrees 6 130 degrees 5 167 degrees 10 277 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Carlisle, AR and Biscoe, AR in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 19.41 mi 31.24 km 16.87 nautical mi
Driving distance 24 mi 38.62 km 20.86 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and