Distance from Carlisle, AR to MIA Airport

Distance

1,095 mi

Time

17 hours 8 mins

Gas Cost

$71 - $139

Loading Carlisle - MIA Airport Route Map

Route map between Carlisle and MIA Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 922.32 miles from Carlisle to Miami International Airport (MIA) in southeast direction and 1,095 miles (1,762.23 kilometers) by car, following the US-78 route.

Carlisle and MIA Airport are 17 hours 8 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Carlisle, AR to MIA Airport. The halfway point is Parrott, GA.

Please note the time difference between Carlisle, AR and MIA Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Carlisle is 2:40 pm and the current time in MIA Airport is 3:40 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Carlisle, AR to MIA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 50.68 gallons of gas to cover the route between Carlisle, AR and MIA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Carlisle to MIA Airport is $115.55.

During the route, an average car will release 992.93 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Carlisle, AR and MIA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Carlisle, AR and MIA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 31.923668 and -84.560036, or 31º 55' 25.2048" N, 84º 33' 36.1296" W. This location is 547.35 miles away from Carlisle, AR and MIA Airport and it would take approximately 8 hours 34 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Parrott, GA, situated 534.26 miles from Carlisle, AR and 561.11 miles from MIA Airport. It would take 8 hours 32 mins to go from Carlisle to Parrott and 8 hours 37 mins to go from MIA to Parrott.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Port Saint Lucie, FL,Orlando, FL,Gainesville, FL,Columbus, GA,Birmingham, AL, and Memphis, TN.

Best Hotels In or Near MIA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MIA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Carlisle, AR

Planning on renting a car to go from Carlisle, AR to MIA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Carlisle, AR:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Carlisle »

Weather in Carlisle and MIA

Carlisle

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 70°F on Wednesday.

Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
51° 43° 69° 51° 58° 37° 57° 32° 59° 36°
100% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 25% Rain probability
9 46 degrees 10 212 degrees 7 311 degrees 5 114 degrees 7 160 degrees

MIA

Light rain on Thursday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 79°F on Tuesday.

Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
83° 72° 83° 73° 84° 73° 81° 69° 79° 71°
16% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 76% Rain probability
8 119 degrees 12 121 degrees 8 168 degrees 10 39 degrees 14 82 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Carlisle, AR and MIA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 922.32 mi 1,484.33 km 801.47 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,095 mi 1,761.74 km 951.26 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips