Distance from Carlisle, AR to Pine Bluff, AR

Distance

76 mi

Time

1 hour 19 mins

Gas Cost

$6 - $12

Loading Carlisle - Pine Bluff Route Map

Route map between Carlisle and Pine Bluff Show Map

Report an error

There are 41.02 miles from Carlisle to Pine Bluff in southwest direction and 76 miles (122.31 kilometers) by car, following the I-530 S and US-65 S and US-167 S route.

Carlisle and Pine Bluff are 1 hour 19 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Carlisle, AR to Pine Bluff, AR. The halfway point is Sweet Home, AR.

Carlisle, AR and Pine Bluff, AR are in the same time zone (Central Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 11:28 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Carlisle, AR to Pine Bluff, AR:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 3.52 gallons of gas to cover the route between Carlisle, AR and Pine Bluff, AR.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Carlisle to Pine Bluff is $10.11.

During the route, an average car will release 69.02 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Carlisle, AR and Pine Bluff, AR

If you want to meet halfway between Carlisle, AR and Pine Bluff, AR or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 34.703384 and -92.269829, or 34º 42' 12.1824" N, 92º 16' 11.3844" W. This location is 38.04 miles away from Carlisle, AR and Pine Bluff, AR and it would take approximately 39 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Sweet Home, AR, situated 35.57 miles from Carlisle, AR and 40.11 miles from Pine Bluff, AR. It would take 39 minutes to go from Carlisle to Sweet Home and 45 minutes to go from Pine Bluff to Sweet Home.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Carlisle, AR and Pine Bluff, AR is Little Rock, AR, situated 35.63 miles from Carlisle, AR and 44.3 miles from Pine Bluff, AR. It would take 37 minutes to go from Carlisle to and 49 minutes to go from Pine Bluff to Little Rock.


Best Hotels In or Near Pine Bluff, AR

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Pine Bluff, AR? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Carlisle, AR

Planning on renting a car to go from Carlisle, AR to Pine Bluff, AR? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Carlisle, AR:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Carlisle »

Weather in Carlisle and Pine Bluff

Carlisle

Light rain tomorrow through Sunday, with high temperatures falling to 63°F on Friday.

Wed
May 23
Thu
May 24
Fri
May 25
Sat
May 26
Sun
May 27
Partly cloudy day Rain Wind Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
83° 51° 84° 58° 63° 55° 67° 55° 70° 57°
0% Rain probability 71% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 32% Rain probability
7 40 degrees 16 356 degrees 15 290 degrees 9 259 degrees 7 283 degrees

Pine Bluff

Light rain today through Sunday, with high temperatures rising to 93°F next Wednesday.

Wed
May 23
Thu
May 24
Fri
May 25
Sat
May 26
Sun
May 27
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
89° 72° 89° 74° 90° 72° 89° 72° 90° 73°
47% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 32% Rain probability
3 59 degrees 4 49 degrees 2 42 degrees 4 146 degrees 4 52 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Carlisle, AR and Pine Bluff, AR in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 41.02 mi 66.02 km 35.65 nautical mi
Driving distance 76 mi 122.31 km 66.04 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and