Distance from Carsonville, MI to Adrian, MI

Distance

166 mi

Time

3 hours 16 mins

Gas Cost

$14 - $27

Loading Carsonville - Adrian Route Map

Route map between Carsonville and Adrian Show Map

Report an error

There are 126.42 miles from Carsonville to Adrian in southwest direction and 166 miles (267.15 kilometers) by car, following the I-69 W and I-94 W route.

Carsonville and Adrian are 3 hours 16 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Carsonville, MI to Adrian, MI. The halfway point is Harper Woods, MI.

Carsonville, MI and Adrian, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 3:49 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Carsonville, MI to Adrian, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 7.68 gallons of gas to cover the route between Carsonville, MI and Adrian, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Carsonville to Adrian is $22.21.

During the route, an average car will release 150.54 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Adrian, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Adrian, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Carsonville, MI and Adrian, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Carsonville, MI and Adrian, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.441540 and -82.928642, or 42º 26' 29.544" N, 82º 55' 43.1112" W. This location is 82.98 miles away from Carsonville, MI and Adrian, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 38 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Harper Woods, MI, situated 87.98 miles from Carsonville, MI and 78.24 miles from Adrian, MI. It would take 1 hour 52 mins to go from Carsonville to Harper Woods and 1 hour 36 mins to go from Adrian to Harper Woods.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Carsonville, MI and Adrian, MI is Detroit, MI, situated 99.96 miles from Carsonville, MI and 71.88 miles from Adrian, MI. It would take 2 hours 6 mins to go from Carsonville to and 1 hour 29 mins to go from Adrian to Detroit.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Warren, MI, and Ann Arbor, MI.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Carsonville, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Carsonville, MI to Adrian, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Carsonville, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Carsonville »

Weather in Carsonville and Adrian

Carsonville

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 57°F on Friday.

Wed
May 22
Thu
May 23
Fri
May 24
Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Rain Wind Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
61° 46° 71° 56° 57° 49° 74° 53° 67° 55°
44% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
10 134 degrees 11 239 degrees 3 2 degrees 10 218 degrees 5 335 degrees

Adrian

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 71°F on Friday.

Wed
May 22
Thu
May 23
Fri
May 24
Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
75° 51° 75° 60° 71° 51° 78° 61° 73° 61°
67% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 72% Rain probability
7 141 degrees 10 250 degrees 2 109 degrees 10 235 degrees 5 290 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Carsonville, MI and Adrian, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 126.42 mi 203.46 km 109.86 nautical mi
Driving distance 166 mi 267.09 km 144.22 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips