Distance from Carsonville, MI to Allen, MI

Distance

216 mi

Time

3 hours 45 mins

Gas Cost

$18 - $35

Loading Carsonville - Allen Route Map

Route map between Carsonville and Allen Show Map

Report an error

There are 147.13 miles from Carsonville to Allen in southwest direction and 216 miles (347.62 kilometers) by car, following the I-69 W route.

Carsonville and Allen are 3 hours 45 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Carsonville, MI to Allen, MI. The halfway point is Bancroft, MI.

Carsonville, MI and Allen, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 3:24 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Carsonville, MI to Allen, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 9.98 gallons of gas to cover the route between Carsonville, MI and Allen, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Carsonville to Allen is $28.85.

During the route, an average car will release 195.56 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Allen, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Allen, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Carsonville, MI and Allen, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Carsonville, MI and Allen, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.901039 and -84.061127, or 42º 54' 3.7404" N, 84º 3' 40.0572" W. This location is 107.80 miles away from Carsonville, MI and Allen, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 52 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Bancroft, MI, situated 107.08 miles from Carsonville, MI and 112.72 miles from Allen, MI. It would take 2 hours 8 mins to go from Carsonville to Bancroft and 1 hour 47 mins to go from Allen to Bancroft.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Lansing, MI.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Carsonville, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Carsonville, MI to Allen, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Carsonville, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Carsonville »

Weather in Carsonville and Allen

Carsonville

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 57°F on Friday.

Wed
May 22
Thu
May 23
Fri
May 24
Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Rain Wind Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
61° 46° 71° 56° 57° 49° 74° 53° 67° 55°
44% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
10 134 degrees 11 239 degrees 3 2 degrees 10 218 degrees 5 335 degrees

Allen

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 70°F on Monday.

Wed
May 22
Thu
May 23
Fri
May 24
Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Cloudy
76° 52° 73° 59° 73° 52° 75° 65° 72° 61°
65% Rain probability 61% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 65% Rain probability
10 153 degrees 10 250 degrees 3 142 degrees 9 237 degrees 4 293 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Carsonville, MI and Allen, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 147.13 mi 236.78 km 127.85 nautical mi
Driving distance 216 mi 346.97 km 187.35 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips