Distance from Carsonville, MI to Almont, MI

Distance

55 mi

Time

1 hour 15 mins

Gas Cost

$4 - $8

Loading Carsonville - Almont Route Map

Route map between Carsonville and Almont Show Map

Report an error

There are 39.73 miles from Carsonville to Almont in southwest direction and 55 miles (88.51 kilometers) by car, following the M 53 route.

Carsonville and Almont are 1 hour 15 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Carsonville, MI to Almont, MI. The halfway point is Marlette, MI.

Carsonville, MI and Almont, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 8:08 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Carsonville, MI to Almont, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 2.57 gallons of gas to cover the route between Carsonville, MI and Almont, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Carsonville to Almont is $6.29.

During the route, an average car will release 50.31 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Carsonville, MI and Almont, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Carsonville, MI and Almont, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.328739 and -83.037048, or 43º 19' 43.4604" N, 83º 2' 13.3728" W. This location is 27.73 miles away from Carsonville, MI and Almont, MI and it would take approximately 37 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Marlette, MI, situated 26.9 miles from Carsonville, MI and 28.6 miles from Almont, MI. It would take 39 minutes to go from Carsonville to Marlette and 35 minutes to go from Almont to Marlette.


Best Hotels In or Near Almont, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Almont, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Carsonville, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Carsonville, MI to Almont, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Carsonville, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Carsonville »

Weather in Carsonville and Almont

Carsonville

Mixed precipitation today and Friday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 33°F on Monday.

Wed
Dec 12
Thu
Dec 13
Fri
Dec 14
Sat
Dec 15
Sun
Dec 16
Snow Partly cloudy day Fog Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
35° 24° 34° 29° 38° 30° 39° 31° 39° 30°
31% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
10 150 degrees 7 193 degrees 4 169 degrees 9 18 degrees 6 241 degrees

Almont

Light snow (< 1 in.) today, with high temperatures rising to 41°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Dec 12
Thu
Dec 13
Fri
Dec 14
Sat
Dec 15
Sun
Dec 16
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Fog Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
35° 23° 33° 27° 38° 30° 39° 28° 39° 27°
29% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
9 148 degrees 5 201 degrees 2 140 degrees 8 17 degrees 4 241 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Carsonville, MI and Almont, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 39.73 mi 63.94 km 34.53 nautical mi
Driving distance 55 mi 89.27 km 48.20 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and