Distance from Carsonville, MI to Palms, MI

Distance

18 mi

Time

30 minutes

Gas Cost

$1 - $2

Loading Carsonville - Palms Route Map

Route map between Carsonville and Palms Show Map

Report an error

There are 13.78 miles from Carsonville to Palms in northwest direction and 18 miles (28.97 kilometers) by car, following the North Ruth Road route.

Carsonville and Palms are 30 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Carsonville, MI to Palms, MI. The halfway point is Deckerville, MI.

Carsonville, MI and Palms, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 3:53 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Carsonville, MI to Palms, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 0.82 gallons of gas to cover the route between Carsonville, MI and Palms, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Carsonville to Palms is $2.02.

During the route, an average car will release 16.05 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Palms, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Palms, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Carsonville, MI and Palms, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Carsonville, MI and Palms, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.504932 and -82.733864, or 43º 30' 17.7552" N, 82º 44' 1.9104" W. This location is 8.85 miles away from Carsonville, MI and Palms, MI and it would take approximately 15 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Deckerville, MI, situated 10.09 miles from Carsonville, MI and 7.63 miles from Palms, MI. It would take 17 minutes to go from Carsonville to Deckerville and 13 minutes to go from Palms to Deckerville.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Carsonville, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Carsonville, MI to Palms, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Carsonville, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Carsonville »

Weather in Carsonville and Palms

Carsonville

Mixed precipitation on Thursday through Saturday, with high temperatures peaking at 54°F on Thursday.

Mon
Mar 25
Tue
Mar 26
Wed
Mar 27
Thu
Mar 28
Fri
Mar 29
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
35° 28° 40° 25° 50° 28° 54° 40° 44° 32°
6% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 38% Rain probability
11 22 degrees 5 34 degrees 12 198 degrees 13 231 degrees 7 48 degrees

Palms

Mixed precipitation on Thursday and Saturday, with high temperatures peaking at 57°F on Thursday.

Mon
Mar 25
Tue
Mar 26
Wed
Mar 27
Thu
Mar 28
Fri
Mar 29
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Snow
37° 27° 42° 24° 53° 28° 57° 41° 46° 32°
8% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 70% Rain probability 28% Rain probability
9 20 degrees 4 27 degrees 12 201 degrees 13 237 degrees 6 48 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Carsonville, MI and Palms, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 13.78 mi 22.17 km 11.97 nautical mi
Driving distance 18 mi 28.48 km 15.38 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips