Distance from Carsonville, MI to Pewamo, MI

Distance

161 mi

Time

2 hours 59 mins

Gas Cost

$11 - $22

Loading Carsonville - Pewamo Route Map

Route map between Carsonville and Pewamo Show Map

Report an error

There are 113.43 miles from Carsonville to Pewamo in southwest direction and 161 miles (259.10 kilometers) by car, following the I-69 W route.

Carsonville and Pewamo are 2 hours 59 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Carsonville, MI to Pewamo, MI. The halfway point is Flint, MI.

Carsonville, MI and Pewamo, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 8:08 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Carsonville, MI to Pewamo, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 7.45 gallons of gas to cover the route between Carsonville, MI and Pewamo, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Carsonville to Pewamo is $18.41.

During the route, an average car will release 146.01 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Pewamo, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Pewamo, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Carsonville, MI and Pewamo, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Carsonville, MI and Pewamo, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.011151 and -83.674176, or 43º 0' 40.1436" N, 83º 40' 27.0336" W. This location is 80.49 miles away from Carsonville, MI and Pewamo, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 29 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city to the halfway point is Flint, MI, situated 82.05 miles from Carsonville, MI and 79.67 miles from Pewamo, MI. It would take 1 hour 44 mins to go from Carsonville to Flint and 1 hour 18 mins to go from Pewamo to Flint.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Lansing, MI.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Carsonville, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Carsonville, MI to Pewamo, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Carsonville, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Carsonville »

Weather in Carsonville and Pewamo

Carsonville

Mixed precipitation today and tomorrow, with high temperatures bottoming out at 36°F on Tuesday.

Thu
Mar 21
Fri
Mar 22
Sat
Mar 23
Sun
Mar 24
Mon
Mar 25
Partly cloudy day Wind Clear day Partly cloudy day Wind
44° 35° 38° 28° 41° 22° 49° 29° 39° 24°
100% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 52% Rain probability
2 247 degrees 20 332 degrees 12 313 degrees 12 252 degrees 17 11 degrees

Pewamo

Mixed precipitation on Monday and next Thursday, with high temperatures rising to 58°F next Thursday.

Thu
Mar 21
Fri
Mar 22
Sat
Mar 23
Sun
Mar 24
Mon
Mar 25
Partly cloudy day Wind Clear day Fog Wind
48° 34° 39° 29° 45° 21° 51° 31° 43° 27°
79% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 78% Rain probability
6 301 degrees 15 329 degrees 8 297 degrees 8 234 degrees 13 30 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Carsonville, MI and Pewamo, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 113.43 mi 182.55 km 98.57 nautical mi
Driving distance 161 mi 259.07 km 139.89 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips