Distance from Cashton, WI to Ailey, GA

Distance

1,161 mi

Time

17 hours 51 mins

Gas Cost

$86 - $168

Report an error

There are 914.04 miles from Cashton to Ailey in southeast direction and 1,161 miles (1,868.45 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Cashton and Ailey are 17 hours 51 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Cashton, WI to Ailey, GA. The halfway point is Brookport, IL.

Please note the time difference between Cashton, WI and Ailey, GA is 1 hour. The current time in Cashton is 11:45 pm (Nov 21) and the current time in Ailey is 12:45 am (Nov 22).

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Cashton, WI to Ailey, GA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 53.77 gallons of gas to cover the route between Cashton, WI and Ailey, GA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Cashton to Ailey is $139.81.

During the route, an average car will release 1,053.49 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Ailey, GA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ailey, GA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Cashton, WI and Ailey, GA

If you want to meet halfway between Cashton, WI and Ailey, GA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.085266 and -88.671593, or 37º 5' 6.9576" N, 88º 40' 17.7348" W. This location is 580.73 miles away from Cashton, WI and Ailey, GA and it would take approximately 8 hours 55 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Brookport, IL, situated 573.77 miles from Cashton, WI and 558.41 miles from Ailey, GA. It would take 9 hours 45 mins to go from Cashton to Brookport and 8 hours 37 mins to go from Ailey to Brookport.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Peoria, IL,Springfield, IL, and Davenport, IA.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Cashton, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Cashton, WI to Ailey, GA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Cashton, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Cashton »

Weather in Cashton and Ailey

Cashton

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Mon
Nov 25
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
46° 24° 37° 19° 42° 21° 45° 27° 44° 34°
99% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 29% Rain probability
15 299 degrees 8 296 degrees 9 249 degrees 9 251 degrees 10 249 degrees

Ailey

Light rain on Saturday through next Thursday.

Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Mon
Nov 25
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Clear day
66° 38° 73° 46° 76° 55° 64° 43° 62° 36°
3% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 75% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
3 101 degrees 4 208 degrees 10 200 degrees 10 289 degrees 4 280 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Cashton, WI and Ailey, GA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 914.04 mi 1,471 km 794.28 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,161 mi 1,869.18 km 1,009.28 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips