Distance from Cashton, WI to Alamo, NV

Distance

1,740 mi

Time

1 day 1 hour

Gas Cost

$120 - $234

Report an error

There are 1,347.92 miles from Cashton to Alamo in southwest direction and 1,740 miles (2,800.26 kilometers) by car, following the I-70 W route.

Cashton and Alamo are 1 day 1 hour far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Cashton, WI to Alamo, NV. The halfway point is Fleming, CO.

Please note the time difference between Cashton, WI and Alamo, NV is 2 hours. The current time in Cashton is 5:04 am and the current time in Alamo is 3:04 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Cashton, WI to Alamo, NV:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 80.54 gallons of gas to cover the route between Cashton, WI and Alamo, NV.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Cashton to Alamo is $194.91.

During the route, an average car will release 1,577.94 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Alamo, NV

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alamo, NV? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Cashton, WI and Alamo, NV

If you want to meet halfway between Cashton, WI and Alamo, NV or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.778793 and -102.901566, or 40º 46' 43.6548" N, 102º 54' 5.6376" W. This location is 869.83 miles away from Cashton, WI and Alamo, NV and it would take approximately 12 hours 53 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Fleming, CO, situated 839.98 miles from Cashton, WI and 906.01 miles from Alamo, NV. It would take 12 hours 15 mins to go from Cashton to Fleming and 13 hours 59 mins to go from Alamo to Fleming.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Thornton, CO,Westminster, CO,Denver, CO,Arvada, CO,Lakewood, CO,Omaha, NE, and Lincoln, NE.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Cashton, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Cashton, WI to Alamo, NV? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Cashton, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Cashton »

Weather in Cashton and Alamo

Cashton

Possible flurries on Wednesday.

Thu
Feb 20
Fri
Feb 21
Sat
Feb 22
Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Clear day Clear day Fog Fog Fog
14° -9° 34° 39° 18° 45° 24° 38° 23°
11% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 32% Rain probability
7 283 degrees 15 224 degrees 10 225 degrees 7 245 degrees 8 13 degrees

Alamo

Light rain on Saturday.

Thu
Feb 20
Fri
Feb 21
Sat
Feb 22
Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Clear day Clear day Rain Clear day Clear day
59° 31° 67° 30° 48° 38° 66° 33° 67° 32°
4% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
8 32 degrees 6 49 degrees 5 82 degrees 6 348 degrees 7 6 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Cashton, WI and Alamo, NV in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,347.92 mi 2,169.27 km 1,171.31 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,740 mi 2,799.71 km 1,511.72 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips