Distance from Cashton, WI to Appling, GA

Distance

1,120 mi

Time

17 hours 3 mins

Gas Cost

$68 - $133

There are 838.50 miles from Cashton to Appling in southeast direction and 1,120 miles (1,802.47 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Cashton and Appling are 17 hours 3 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Cashton, WI to Appling, GA. The halfway point is Goreville, IL.

Please note the time difference between Cashton, WI and Appling, GA is 1 hour. The current time in Cashton is 12:34 am and the current time in Appling is 1:34 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Cashton, WI to Appling, GA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 44.98 gallons of gas to cover the route between Cashton, WI and Appling, GA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Cashton to Appling is $95.81.

During the route, an average car will release 881.28 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Appling, GA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Appling, GA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Cashton, WI and Appling, GA

If you want to meet halfway between Cashton, WI and Appling, GA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.577747 and -88.975273, or 37º 34' 39.8892" N, 88º 58' 30.9828" W. This location is 560.02 miles away from Cashton, WI and Appling, GA and it would take approximately 8 hours 31 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Goreville, IL, situated 568 miles from Cashton, WI and 553 miles from Appling, GA. It would take 8 hours 49 mins to go from Cashton to Goreville and 8 hours 20 mins to go from Appling to Goreville.



Weather in Cashton and Appling

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Cashton, WI and Appling, GA:

Cashton

Rain tomorrow and Friday.

Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
85° 68° 85° 66° 89° 70° 85° 72° 80° 65°
31% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 58% Rain probability
6 225 degrees 5 254 degrees 7 184 degrees 7 209 degrees 10 305 degrees

Appling

Rain today through Wednesday.

Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Rain Rain Rain Clear day Clear day
88° 73° 83° 72° 89° 73° 92° 72° 95° 75°
91% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
5 134 degrees 4 113 degrees 4 313 degrees 4 322 degrees 4 256 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Cashton, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Cashton, WI to Appling, GA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Cashton, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Cashton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Cashton, WI and Appling, GA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 838.50 mi 1,349.44 km 728.64 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,120 mi 1,802.53 km 973.29 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips