Distance from Cashton, WI to Asheville, NC

Distance

923 mi

Time

14 hours 35 mins

Gas Cost

$52 - $100

There are 712.19 miles from Cashton to Asheville in southeast direction and 923 miles (1,485.42 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Cashton and Asheville are 14 hours 35 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Cashton, WI to Asheville, NC. The halfway point is New Augusta, IN.

Please note the time difference between Cashton, WI and Asheville, NC is 1 hour. The current time in Cashton is 12:52 am and the current time in Asheville is 1:52 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Cashton, WI to Asheville, NC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 37.05 gallons of gas to cover the route between Cashton, WI and Asheville, NC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Cashton to Asheville is $72.62.

During the route, an average car will release 725.94 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Asheville, NC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Asheville, NC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Cashton, WI and Asheville, NC

If you want to meet halfway between Cashton, WI and Asheville, NC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.847416 and -86.227531, or 39º 50' 50.6976" N, 86º 13' 39.1116" W. This location is 461.31 miles away from Cashton, WI and Asheville, NC and it would take approximately 7 hours 17 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is New Augusta, IN, situated 443 miles from Cashton, WI and 483 miles from Asheville, NC. It would take 6 hours 56 mins to go from Cashton to New Augusta and 7 hours 49 mins to go from Asheville to New Augusta.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Cashton, WI and Asheville, NC is Indianapolis, IN, situated 452 miles from Cashton, WI and 463 miles from Asheville, NC. It would take 7 hours 6 mins to go from Cashton to and 7 hours 32 mins to go from Asheville to Indianapolis.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Louisville, KY,Chicago, IL,Elgin, IL, and Madison, WI.


Weather in Cashton and Asheville

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Cashton, WI and Asheville, NC:

Cashton

Rain on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Tue
Jun 9
Wed
Jun 10
Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain
75° 55° 79° 53° 86° 64° 76° 63° 69° 57°
3% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 70% Rain probability
5 45 degrees 14 141 degrees 14 173 degrees 8 152 degrees 14 326 degrees

Asheville

Light rain on Wednesday and Thursday.

Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Tue
Jun 9
Wed
Jun 10
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
84° 63° 86° 62° 83° 62° 84° 67° 81° 66°
9% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 65% Rain probability
5 324 degrees 4 334 degrees 5 134 degrees 6 148 degrees 5 158 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Cashton, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Cashton, WI to Asheville, NC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Cashton, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Cashton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Cashton, WI and Asheville, NC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 712.19 mi 1,146.15 km 618.87 nautical mi
Driving distance 923 mi 1,484.80 km 801.73 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips