Distance from Cashton, WI to Aston, PA

Distance

1,026 mi

Time

15 hours 29 mins

Gas Cost

$71 - $138

Report an error

There are 833.44 miles from Cashton to Aston in southeast direction and 1,026 miles (1,651.19 kilometers) by car, following the I-76 E and PATP E route.

Cashton and Aston are 15 hours 29 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Cashton, WI to Aston, PA. The halfway point is Stony Ridge, OH.

Please note the time difference between Cashton, WI and Aston, PA is 1 hour. The current time in Cashton is 11:22 am and the current time in Aston is 12:22 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Cashton, WI to Aston, PA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 47.50 gallons of gas to cover the route between Cashton, WI and Aston, PA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Cashton to Aston is $114.95.

During the route, an average car will release 930.58 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Aston, PA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Aston, PA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Cashton, WI and Aston, PA

If you want to meet halfway between Cashton, WI and Aston, PA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.550224 and -83.527962, or 41º 33' 0.8064" N, 83º 31' 40.6632" W. This location is 512.98 miles away from Cashton, WI and Aston, PA and it would take approximately 7 hours 44 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Stony Ridge, OH, situated 517.82 miles from Cashton, WI and 515.8 miles from Aston, PA. It would take 7 hours 50 mins to go from Cashton to Stony Ridge and 7 hours 53 mins to go from Aston to Stony Ridge.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Cashton, WI and Aston, PA is Toledo, OH, situated 515.53 miles from Cashton, WI and 528.23 miles from Aston, PA. It would take 7 hours 48 mins to go from Cashton to and 8 hours 4 mins to go from Aston to Toledo.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL,Elgin, IL, and Madison, WI.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Cashton, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Cashton, WI to Aston, PA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Cashton, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Cashton »

Weather in Cashton and Aston

Cashton

No precipitation throughout the week.

Mon
Feb 24
Tue
Feb 25
Wed
Feb 26
Thu
Feb 27
Fri
Feb 28
Cloudy Cloudy Fog Fog Partly cloudy day
37° 22° 33° 26° 27° 16° 22° 12° 25° 10°
19% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
7 32 degrees 15 33 degrees 16 343 degrees 12 312 degrees 11 315 degrees

Aston

Light rain tomorrow through Thursday.

Mon
Feb 24
Tue
Feb 25
Wed
Feb 26
Thu
Feb 27
Fri
Feb 28
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Clear day
58° 29° 50° 42° 52° 44° 48° 31° 39° 26°
10% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
4 192 degrees 5 89 degrees 7 83 degrees 14 280 degrees 11 273 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Cashton, WI and Aston, PA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 833.44 mi 1,341.29 km 724.24 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,026 mi 1,651.11 km 891.53 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips