Distance from Cashton, WI to Austintown, OH

Distance

673 mi

Time

10 hours 10 mins

Gas Cost

$42 - $82

There are 541.97 miles from Cashton to Austintown in southeast direction and 673 miles (1,083.09 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Cashton and Austintown are 10 hours 10 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Cashton, WI to Austintown, OH. The halfway point is Galien, MI.

Please note the time difference between Cashton, WI and Austintown, OH is 1 hour. The current time in Cashton is 1:41 am and the current time in Austintown is 2:41 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Cashton, WI to Austintown, OH:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 27.03 gallons of gas to cover the route between Cashton, WI and Austintown, OH.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Cashton to Austintown is $58.92.

During the route, an average car will release 529.50 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Austintown, OH

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Austintown, OH? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Cashton, WI and Austintown, OH

If you want to meet halfway between Cashton, WI and Austintown, OH or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.753117 and -86.466812, or 41º 45' 11.2212" N, 86º 28' 0.5232" W. This location is 336.48 miles away from Cashton, WI and Austintown, OH and it would take approximately 5 hours 5 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Galien, MI, situated 351 miles from Cashton, WI and 331 miles from Austintown, OH. It would take 5 hours 22 mins to go from Cashton to Galien and 5 hours 1 min to go from Austintown to Galien.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Cashton, WI and Austintown, OH is South Bend, IN, situated 365 miles from Cashton, WI and 314 miles from Austintown, OH. It would take 5 hours 37 mins to go from Cashton to and 4 hours 45 mins to go from Austintown to South Bend.



Weather in Cashton and Austintown

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Cashton, WI and Austintown, OH:

Cashton

Heavy rain today through Sunday.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Rain Clear day Clear day Rain Rain
79° 61° 82° 53° 83° 57° 78° 63° 81° 65°
64% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 63% Rain probability
9 276 degrees 4 234 degrees 7 145 degrees 8 151 degrees 7 165 degrees

Austintown

Rain tomorrow through Sunday.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
89° 66° 85° 68° 85° 64° 87° 67° 87° 70°
8% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 72% Rain probability
5 206 degrees 6 237 degrees 4 19 degrees 4 75 degrees 5 114 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Cashton, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Cashton, WI to Austintown, OH? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Cashton, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Cashton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Cashton, WI and Austintown, OH in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 541.97 mi 872.21 km 470.96 nautical mi
Driving distance 673 mi 1,083.01 km 584.78 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips