Distance from Cashton, WI to LGA Airport

Distance

1,078 mi

Time

16 hours 24 mins

Gas Cost

$60 - $117

There are 886.71 miles from Cashton to LaGuardia Airport (LGA) in southeast direction and 1,078 miles (1,734.87 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Cashton and LGA Airport are 16 hours 24 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Cashton, WI to LGA Airport. The halfway point is Vickery, OH.

Please note the time difference between Cashton, WI and LGA Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Cashton is 4:09 am and the current time in LGA Airport is 5:09 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Cashton, WI to LGA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 43.27 gallons of gas to cover the route between Cashton, WI and LGA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Cashton to LGA Airport is $84.82.

During the route, an average car will release 847.84 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near LGA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to LGA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Cashton, WI and LGA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Cashton, WI and LGA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.389057 and -82.988968, or 41º 23' 20.6052" N, 82º 59' 20.2848" W. This location is 538.77 miles away from Cashton, WI and LGA Airport and it would take approximately 8 hours 12 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Vickery, OH, situated 549 miles from Cashton, WI and 536 miles from LGA Airport. It would take 8 hours 43 mins to go from Cashton to Vickery and 8 hours 29 mins to go from LGA to Vickery.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL,Elgin, IL, and Madison, WI.


Weather in Cashton and LGA

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Cashton, WI and LGA Airport:

Cashton

Heavy rain throughout the week.

Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Rain Rain Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day
87° 66° 80° 62° 82° 58° 78° 60° 77° 54°
77% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
11 241 degrees 6 323 degrees 6 227 degrees 7 328 degrees 5 61 degrees

LGA

Heavy rain tomorrow through Saturday.

Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
73° 60° 82° 67° 84° 73° 82° 73° 84° 73°
7% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 73% Rain probability
7 244 degrees 9 254 degrees 6 248 degrees 8 192 degrees 8 268 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Cashton, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Cashton, WI to LGA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Cashton, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Cashton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Cashton, WI and LGA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 886.71 mi 1,427.01 km 770.53 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,078 mi 1,734.14 km 936.36 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips