Distance from Cashton, WI to MSP Airport

Distance

186 mi

Time

2 hours 57 mins

Gas Cost

$14 - $27

Report an error

There are 144.29 miles from Cashton to Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) in northwest direction and 186 miles (299.34 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Cashton and MSP Airport are 2 hours 57 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Cashton, WI to MSP Airport. The halfway point is Dover, MN.

Cashton, WI and MSP Airport are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 11:23 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Cashton, WI to MSP Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 8.63 gallons of gas to cover the route between Cashton, WI and MSP Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Cashton to MSP Airport is $22.43.

During the route, an average car will release 169.03 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near MSP Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MSP Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Cashton, WI and MSP Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Cashton, WI and MSP Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.954323 and -92.153236, or 43º 57' 15.5628" N, 92º 9' 11.6496" W. This location is 93.18 miles away from Cashton, WI and MSP Airport and it would take approximately 1 hour 28 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Dover, MN, situated 88.9 miles from Cashton, WI and 99.47 miles from MSP Airport. It would take 1 hour 23 mins to go from Cashton to Dover and 1 hour 39 mins to go from MSP to Dover.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Cashton, WI and MSP Airport is Rochester, MN, situated 108.46 miles from Cashton, WI and 79.2 miles from MSP Airport. It would take 1 hour 40 mins to go from Cashton to and 1 hour 20 mins to go from MSP to Rochester.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Saint Paul, MN, and Minneapolis, MN.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Cashton, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Cashton, WI to MSP Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Cashton, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Cashton »

Weather in Cashton and MSP

Cashton

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Mon
Nov 25
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
46° 24° 37° 19° 42° 21° 45° 27° 44° 34°
99% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 29% Rain probability
15 299 degrees 8 296 degrees 9 249 degrees 9 251 degrees 10 249 degrees

MSP

Light rain today and next Thursday.

Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Mon
Nov 25
Rain Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
44° 23° 38° 20° 42° 27° 44° 29° 48° 36°
96% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 14% Rain probability
12 329 degrees 7 244 degrees 9 250 degrees 8 245 degrees 9 271 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Cashton, WI and MSP Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 144.29 mi 232.21 km 125.39 nautical mi
Driving distance 186 mi 299.92 km 161.94 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips