Distance from Cashton, WI to SFO Airport

Distance

2,117 mi

Time

1 day 5 hours

Gas Cost

$157 - $306

Report an error

There are 1,697.62 miles from Cashton to San Francisco International Airport (SFO) in southwest direction and 2,117 miles (3,406.98 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Cashton and SFO Airport are 1 day 5 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Cashton, WI to SFO Airport. The halfway point is Elk Mountain, WY.

Please note the time difference between Cashton, WI and SFO Airport is 2 hours. The current time in Cashton is 5:57 pm and the current time in SFO Airport is 3:57 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Cashton, WI to SFO Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 98.02 gallons of gas to cover the route between Cashton, WI and SFO Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Cashton to SFO Airport is $254.84.

During the route, an average car will release 1,920.35 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near SFO Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to SFO Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Cashton, WI and SFO Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Cashton, WI and SFO Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.700768 and -106.406723, or 41º 42' 2.7648" N, 106º 24' 24.2028" W. This location is 1,058.58 miles away from Cashton, WI and SFO Airport and it would take approximately 14 hours 50 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Elk Mountain, WY, situated 1037.88 miles from Cashton, WI and 1081.46 miles from SFO Airport. It would take 14 hours 48 mins to go from Cashton to Elk Mountain and 15 hours 6 mins to go from SFO to Elk Mountain.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Salt Lake City, UT,West Valley City, UT,Reno, NV,Roseville, CA,Sacramento, CA,Fairfield, CA,Vallejo, CA,Richmond, CA,Berkeley, CA,Oakland, CA,San Francisco, CA,Daly City, CA, and San Mateo, CA.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Cashton, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Cashton, WI to SFO Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Cashton, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Cashton »

Weather in Cashton and SFO

Cashton

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Mon
Nov 25
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
46° 24° 37° 19° 42° 21° 45° 27° 44° 34°
99% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 29% Rain probability
15 299 degrees 8 296 degrees 9 249 degrees 9 251 degrees 10 249 degrees

SFO

Light rain on Tuesday through next Thursday.

Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sun
Nov 24
Mon
Nov 25
Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
63° 45° 65° 47° 65° 46° 65° 47° 63° 46°
8% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
5 53 degrees 4 21 degrees 4 2 degrees 4 320 degrees 10 315 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Cashton, WI and SFO Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,697.62 mi 2,732.05 km 1,475.19 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,117 mi 3,407.24 km 1,839.77 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips