Distance from Cashton, WI to Windsor, ND

Distance

527 mi

Time

7 hours 51 mins

Gas Cost

$39 - $76

Report an error

There are 456.49 miles from Cashton to Windsor in northwest direction and 527 miles (848.12 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 W route.

Cashton and Windsor are 7 hours 51 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Cashton, WI to Windsor, ND. The halfway point is Freeport, MN.

Cashton, WI and Windsor, ND are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 8:45 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Cashton, WI to Windsor, ND:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 24.41 gallons of gas to cover the route between Cashton, WI and Windsor, ND.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Cashton to Windsor is $63.46.

During the route, an average car will release 478.21 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Windsor, ND

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Windsor, ND? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Cashton, WI and Windsor, ND

If you want to meet halfway between Cashton, WI and Windsor, ND or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.641814 and -94.638494, or 45º 38' 30.5304" N, 94º 38' 18.5784" W. This location is 263.61 miles away from Cashton, WI and Windsor, ND and it would take approximately 3 hours 55 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Freeport, MN, situated 276.77 miles from Cashton, WI and 250.69 miles from Windsor, ND. It would take 4 hours 18 mins to go from Cashton to Freeport and 3 hours 34 mins to go from Windsor to Freeport.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Cashton, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Cashton, WI to Windsor, ND? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Cashton, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Cashton »

Weather in Cashton and Windsor

Cashton

Light rain on Wednesday and Thursday.

Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Cloudy Cloudy Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
37° 30° 40° 27° 42° 32° 45° 30° 43° 25°
35% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 97% Rain probability
9 211 degrees 5 238 degrees 8 272 degrees 7 130 degrees 12 331 degrees

Windsor

Possible light snow on Wednesday.

Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Clear day
38° 30° 46° 35° 41° 30° 34° 23° 35° 15°
19% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
10 290 degrees 14 282 degrees 8 311 degrees 10 359 degrees 11 290 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Cashton, WI and Windsor, ND in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 456.49 mi 734.64 km 396.67 nautical mi
Driving distance 527 mi 848.48 km 458.15 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips