Distance from Cedarburg, WI to Anacoco, LA

Distance

1,111 mi

Time

17 hours 42 mins

Gas Cost

$67 - $130

There are 882.21 miles from Cedarburg to Anacoco in southwest direction and 1,111 miles (1,787.98 kilometers) by car, following the I-55 S route.

Cedarburg and Anacoco are 17 hours 42 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Cedarburg, WI to Anacoco, LA. The halfway point is Hayti, MO.

Cedarburg, WI and Anacoco, LA are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 11:11 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Cedarburg, WI to Anacoco, LA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 44.61 gallons of gas to cover the route between Cedarburg, WI and Anacoco, LA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Cedarburg to Anacoco is $94.13.

During the route, an average car will release 874.01 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Anacoco, LA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Anacoco, LA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Cedarburg, WI and Anacoco, LA

If you want to meet halfway between Cedarburg, WI and Anacoco, LA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.188858 and -89.737328, or 36º 11' 19.8888" N, 89º 44' 14.3808" W. This location is 555.40 miles away from Cedarburg, WI and Anacoco, LA and it would take approximately 8 hours 51 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Hayti, MO, situated 550 miles from Cedarburg, WI and 530 miles from Anacoco, LA. It would take 9 hours 12 mins to go from Cedarburg to Hayti and 8 hours 44 mins to go from Anacoco to Hayti.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Little Rock, AR.



Weather in Cedarburg and Anacoco

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Cedarburg, WI and Anacoco, LA:

Cedarburg

Mixed precipitation today through Monday.

Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Sat
Nov 28
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
40° 31° 43° 39° 47° 38° 43° 30° 47° 28°
96% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
11 158 degrees 7 68 degrees 9 247 degrees 10 301 degrees 10 249 degrees

Anacoco

Rain tomorrow through Sunday.

Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Sat
Nov 28
Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Rain Rain
72° 48° 75° 54° 75° 47° 71° 60° 65° 49°
34% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 94% Rain probability
9 145 degrees 7 250 degrees 4 85 degrees 5 162 degrees 8 24 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Cedarburg, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Cedarburg, WI to Anacoco, LA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Cedarburg, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Cedarburg »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Cedarburg, WI and Anacoco, LA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 882.21 mi 1,419.78 km 766.62 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,111 mi 1,787.66 km 965.26 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips