Distance from Cedarburg, WI to Ashland, LA

Distance

1,010 mi

Time

16 hours 39 mins

Gas Cost

$61 - $118

There are 819.35 miles from Cedarburg to Ashland in southwest direction and 1,010 miles (1,625.44 kilometers) by car, following the I-55 S route.

Cedarburg and Ashland are 16 hours 39 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Cedarburg, WI to Ashland, LA. The halfway point is Bertrand, MO.

Cedarburg, WI and Ashland, LA are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 1:56 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Cedarburg, WI to Ashland, LA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 40.57 gallons of gas to cover the route between Cedarburg, WI and Ashland, LA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Cedarburg to Ashland is $85.59.

During the route, an average car will release 794.77 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Ashland, LA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ashland, LA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Cedarburg, WI and Ashland, LA

If you want to meet halfway between Cedarburg, WI and Ashland, LA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.907501 and -89.467331, or 36º 54' 27.0036" N, 89º 28' 2.3916" W. This location is 505.05 miles away from Cedarburg, WI and Ashland, LA and it would take approximately 8 hours 19 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Bertrand, MO, situated 498 miles from Cedarburg, WI and 480 miles from Ashland, LA. It would take 8 hours 25 mins to go from Cedarburg to Bertrand and 8 hours 23 mins to go from Ashland to Bertrand.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Milwaukee, WI, and Little Rock, AR.


Weather in Cedarburg and Ashland

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Cedarburg, WI and Ashland, LA:

Cedarburg

Mixed precipitation today through Monday.

Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Sat
Nov 28
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
40° 31° 43° 39° 47° 38° 43° 30° 47° 28°
96% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
11 158 degrees 7 68 degrees 9 247 degrees 10 301 degrees 10 249 degrees

Ashland

Rain tomorrow through Sunday.

Tue
Nov 24
Wed
Nov 25
Thu
Nov 26
Fri
Nov 27
Sat
Nov 28
Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Rain Rain
73° 43° 70° 50° 71° 43° 69° 55° 62° 53°
37% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 98% Rain probability
9 147 degrees 8 248 degrees 3 95 degrees 4 75 degrees 7 40 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Cedarburg, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Cedarburg, WI to Ashland, LA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Cedarburg, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Cedarburg »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Cedarburg, WI and Ashland, LA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 819.35 mi 1,318.61 km 711.99 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,010 mi 1,625.58 km 877.75 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips