Distance from Center Lovell, ME to Bar Mills, ME

Distance

58 mi

Time

1 hour 31 mins

Gas Cost

$4 - $7

There are 42.84 miles from Center Lovell to Bar Mills in southeast direction and 58 miles (93.34 kilometers) by car, following the US-302 route.

Center Lovell and Bar Mills are 1 hour 31 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Center Lovell, ME to Bar Mills, ME. The halfway point is Casco, ME.

Center Lovell, ME and Bar Mills, ME are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 11:05 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Center Lovell, ME to Bar Mills, ME:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 2.33 gallons of gas to cover the route between Center Lovell, ME and Bar Mills, ME.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Center Lovell to Bar Mills is $4.96.

During the route, an average car will release 45.59 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Bar Mills, ME

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Bar Mills, ME? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Center Lovell, ME and Bar Mills, ME

If you want to meet halfway between Center Lovell, ME and Bar Mills, ME or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.948475 and -70.550293, or 43º 56' 54.51" N, 70º 33' 1.0548" W. This location is 28.97 miles away from Center Lovell, ME and Bar Mills, ME and it would take approximately 45 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Casco, ME, situated 31 miles from Center Lovell, ME and 31 miles from Bar Mills, ME. It would take 52 minutes to go from Center Lovell to Casco and 51 minutes to go from Bar Mills to Casco.



Weather in Center Lovell and Bar Mills

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Center Lovell, ME and Bar Mills, ME:

Center Lovell

Rain tomorrow and next Saturday.

Sat
Jul 4
Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
84° 57° 84° 59° 79° 58° 79° 56° 79° 59°
11% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 31% Rain probability
3 184 degrees 3 191 degrees 6 358 degrees 5 170 degrees 4 169 degrees

Bar Mills

Rain tomorrow and Wednesday.

Sat
Jul 4
Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
78° 58° 81° 59° 79° 59° 76° 57° 78° 62°
13% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 72% Rain probability
5 142 degrees 4 132 degrees 6 19 degrees 6 161 degrees 6 187 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Center Lovell, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Center Lovell, ME to Bar Mills, ME? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Center Lovell, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Center Lovell »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Center Lovell, ME and Bar Mills, ME in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 42.84 mi 68.94 km 37.23 nautical mi
Driving distance 58 mi 93.25 km 50.35 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips