Distance from Centreville, AL to Demopolis, AL

Distance

70 mi

Time

1 hour 34 mins

Gas Cost

$5 - $10

Report an error

There are 50.15 miles from Centreville to Demopolis in southwest direction and 70 miles (112.65 kilometers) by car, following the AL 5 route.

Centreville and Demopolis are 1 hour 34 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Centreville, AL to Demopolis, AL. The halfway point is Marion Junction, AL.

Centreville, AL and Demopolis, AL are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 7:45 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Centreville, AL to Demopolis, AL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 3.25 gallons of gas to cover the route between Centreville, AL and Demopolis, AL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Centreville to Demopolis is $8.61.

During the route, an average car will release 63.65 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Demopolis, AL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Demopolis, AL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Centreville, AL and Demopolis, AL

If you want to meet halfway between Centreville, AL and Demopolis, AL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 32.485260 and -87.371872, or 32º 29' 6.936" N, 87º 22' 18.7392" W. This location is 35.09 miles away from Centreville, AL and Demopolis, AL and it would take approximately 47 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Marion Junction, AL, situated 47.62 miles from Centreville, AL and 37.52 miles from Demopolis, AL. It would take 1 hour 9 mins to go from Centreville to Marion Junction and 44 minutes to go from Demopolis to Marion Junction.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Centreville, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Centreville, AL to Demopolis, AL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Centreville, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Centreville »

Weather in Centreville and Demopolis

Centreville

Rain tomorrow through next Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 81°F on Monday.

Fri
Oct 18
Sat
Oct 19
Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Cloudy Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day
70° 42° 70° 56° 82° 52° 82° 62° 70° 48°
6% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 16% Rain probability
5 89 degrees 7 56 degrees 4 149 degrees 7 180 degrees 6 311 degrees

Demopolis

Rain tomorrow through next Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 83°F on Sunday.

Fri
Oct 18
Sat
Oct 19
Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Cloudy Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day
72° 47° 73° 60° 83° 58° 83° 67° 69° 53°
8% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
6 77 degrees 7 31 degrees 4 158 degrees 7 188 degrees 7 317 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Centreville, AL and Demopolis, AL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 50.15 mi 80.71 km 43.58 nautical mi
Driving distance 70 mi 112.93 km 60.98 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips