Distance from Centreville, AL to MSP Airport

Distance

1,087 mi

Time

17 hours 24 mins

Gas Cost

$61 - $118

There are 886.79 miles from Centreville to Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) in northwest direction and 1,087 miles (1,749.36 kilometers) by car, following the I-55 N route.

Centreville and MSP Airport are 17 hours 24 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Centreville, AL to MSP Airport. The halfway point is Kirkwood, MO.

Centreville, AL and MSP Airport are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 2:26 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Centreville, AL to MSP Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 43.67 gallons of gas to cover the route between Centreville, AL and MSP Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Centreville to MSP Airport is $85.60.

During the route, an average car will release 855.62 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near MSP Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MSP Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Centreville, AL and MSP Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Centreville, AL and MSP Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.560780 and -90.426605, or 38º 33' 38.808" N, 90º 25' 35.778" W. This location is 543.71 miles away from Centreville, AL and MSP Airport and it would take approximately 8 hours 42 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Kirkwood, MO, situated 542 miles from Centreville, AL and 548 miles from MSP Airport. It would take 8 hours 42 mins to go from Centreville to Kirkwood and 8 hours 52 mins to go from MSP to Kirkwood.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Centreville, AL and MSP Airport is Saint Louis, MO, situated 549 miles from Centreville, AL and 556 miles from MSP Airport. It would take 8 hours 37 mins to go from Centreville to and 8 hours 58 mins to go from MSP to Saint Louis.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Memphis, TN, and Cedar Rapids, IA.


Weather in Centreville and MSP

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Centreville, AL and MSP Airport:

Centreville

Rain tomorrow and Tuesday.

Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Tue
Jun 9
Wed
Jun 10
Thu
Jun 11
Cloudy Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
88° 70° 87° 76° 90° 74° 90° 69° 89° 62°
37% Rain probability 70% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
9 99 degrees 12 139 degrees 9 179 degrees 7 235 degrees 6 359 degrees

MSP

Rain today through Wednesday.

Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Tue
Jun 9
Wed
Jun 10
Thu
Jun 11
Rain Wind Rain Rain Clear day
87° 60° 94° 74° 79° 61° 70° 56° 72° 58°
97% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
16 149 degrees 16 180 degrees 9 12 degrees 15 302 degrees 12 294 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Centreville, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Centreville, AL to MSP Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Centreville, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Centreville »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Centreville, AL and MSP Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 886.79 mi 1,427.14 km 770.59 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,087 mi 1,750.04 km 944.95 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips