Distance from Chassell, MI to Alexis, NC

Distance

1,165 mi

Time

18 hours 33 mins

Gas Cost

$91 - $177

Loading Chassell - Alexis Route Map

Route map between Chassell and Alexis Show Map

Report an error

There are 889.93 miles from Chassell to Alexis in southeast direction and 1,165 miles (1,874.89 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Chassell and Alexis are 18 hours 33 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Chassell, MI to Alexis, NC. The halfway point is Ann Arbor, MI.

Chassell, MI and Alexis, NC are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 2:40 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Chassell, MI to Alexis, NC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 53.91 gallons of gas to cover the route between Chassell, MI and Alexis, NC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Chassell to Alexis is $147.73.

During the route, an average car will release 1,056.29 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Alexis, NC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alexis, NC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Chassell, MI and Alexis, NC

If you want to meet halfway between Chassell, MI and Alexis, NC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.324959 and -83.731018, or 42º 19' 29.8524" N, 83º 43' 51.6648" W. This location is 582.28 miles away from Chassell, MI and Alexis, NC and it would take approximately 9 hours 16 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest and also the major city is Ann Arbor, MI, situated 545.96 miles from Chassell, MI and 618.13 miles from Alexis, NC. It would take 8 hours 41 mins to go from Chassell to Ann Arbor and 9 hours 58 mins to go from Alexis to Ann Arbor.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Columbus, OH.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Chassell, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Chassell, MI to Alexis, NC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Chassell, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Chassell »

Weather in Chassell and Alexis

Chassell

Possible light rain tomorrow, with high temperatures peaking at 84°F on Friday.

Wed
Jul 17
Thu
Jul 18
Fri
Jul 19
Sat
Jul 20
Sun
Jul 21
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
76° 59° 81° 66° 84° 66° 80° 60° 72° 55°
24% Rain probability 61% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 21% Rain probability
6 101 degrees 7 213 degrees 7 243 degrees 6 290 degrees 4 63 degrees

Alexis

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 75°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Jul 17
Thu
Jul 18
Fri
Jul 19
Sat
Jul 20
Sun
Jul 21
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
95° 73° 93° 72° 92° 72° 94° 73° 92° 72°
32% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 42% Rain probability
7 231 degrees 5 254 degrees 3 319 degrees 3 266 degrees 3 216 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Chassell, MI and Alexis, NC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 889.93 mi 1,432.20 km 773.33 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,165 mi 1,874.16 km 1,011.97 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips